Exhaustion

After I defeated Chara I collapsed. Falling from the sky and landing on the ground. Sans then caught me.  I felt so tired. 

Sans cradled me in his arms. I felt so sleepy. Chara's body finally was turning to dust. I sighed and I looked at his eyes. I felt so sleepy.. so sleepy.. I then fell asleep.

Frisk's Dream

I then heard a clapping sound, "Huh?"

"Congratulations." the scientist clapped.  He was split in half. Darkness, and normality. "You defeated Chara." I folded my arms. "There are many obstacles you'll face." he'd laugh. I shifted my arms. He'd look at me, "How rude of I," he'd release his hand. "I am W.D Gaster." My eyes widened. "Y-You're the scientist that died in the core, You're Sans and Papyrus' father!" He shrugged. "Indeed I am."

He then spoke about my path, I was going to face many challenges. That were even stronger than the ones I had faced in the UnderGround.  

I then asked W.D Gaster a question, "Why do I see you in my dreams?" he smiled, and quickly replied. "I am your guardian, I am your messenger. I watch over everything you do. I am a god in a way. I know the truths. I know all. I see all." I then looked at him puzzled. "But why in dreams, couldn't you meet me in real life?" He chuckled, "I'm dead you see. My body is gone. My soul lives."

I then woke up. I laid in my bed. There sat my friends. I blinked open my eyes, Sans rushed over to me. "Frisk!" he hugged me. I then sat up. "You saved us all!" said Undyne. 

Flowey had turned back into his original form. He wasn't a flower, he was a child. Around the same age as me. He wore a similar sweater to Chara's. Flowey then walked over to me, "I'm not a flower anymore Frisk! I am Asriel Dreemur." I smiled. It was good to see him again. 

I then climbed out my bed. I tripped and I fell on the ground. I sighed. I then realized how weak my body was.

Sans then helped me up. I sighed. "Do you have anything I can move around in?" Muffet looked around, she shaked her head. "Sorry, no. My 'children' (*cough* *cough* I MEAN SPIDERS!.. she loves her spiders!) have searched your house. There is no wheel chair or crutches." I frowned. Sans sighed, and picked me up. "This will have to do." Sans clutched me. He then walked to the kitchen.

"You know Frisk. You saved us all."