Dark Darker Yet Darker

Eventually Sans and I had finally gotten to my home. It took a bit of time with the subway, but I was simply glad I was alive.
I then walked up to my house and I unlocked it. The clicking sound sent Toriel straight to the door. She then immediately saw my bloody knees and several bruises on my face. "My daughter, what has happened to you?" I held Flowey close to me. "I well.. I was attacked while I waited for the bus. Sans saved me." She looked at Sans, "Both of you," she held the door open "Come in quickly." As we both entered my house she then closed the door.

She looked at my cuts and bruises and and she motioned me to sit down. She then pulled out the alcohol and bandages. She looked at the large gash on my knee. She sighed and mumbled to herself "My, My, you really have gotten yourself in the worst positions." She then cleaned my knee. I squeezed my sweater. It was extremely painful, I had actual concrete engulfed in my knee. With dirt, stones, and mud.
Sans winced as she wiped the knee. Large amounts of blood and dirt were shown on the sanitary cloth she was using.

"Did you see the man who attacked you, or did you see him Sans?" I shook my head, "His face was covered by a hood." Sans sighed "I just protected her, I didn't get the man's face." She nodded. "That's a bit of a shame." She then clenched her fist, "Because if I saw him, I would've kicked his ass." She then returned to cleaning my knees.

Soon I was all bandaged up all my wounds were covered and cleaned. Toriel then looked over to Sans. "Sans? Would you like to stay for dinner? I've been working on Frisk's favorite cinnamon butterscotch pie." She smiled sweetly. Toriel and I were staring at Sans, waiting for an answer. Sans sighed, he knew he had to say yes. "Alright, I'll stay."

We then ate dinner, Sans had messaged his brother and had told him he might be staying with Frisk for dinner maybe even a night. Just no promises with what was going to happen. After dinner I had a shower, and Sans had agreed to stay overnight.
After the shower I walked to bed and I laid down looking at the cieling. The room was dark and it had a soft aura.
Sans then walked in. I looked over at him.
"Oh hey Sans!" I perked up and looked at him.
"Hey. With what happened.." He then looked at the ground.
"Can I sleep with you tonight? I know it may see childish and a--"
I then cut him off. "Of Course."
Sans then climbed in bed with me, he snuggled next to my side. I felt safe when I was near him. Soon I drifted into a world of sleep.

In Frisk's Dream
I woke up in pure darkness, I was surrounded by it. I then saw Wing Dings. I didn't know the Wing Ding alphabet but I tried my best to remember. It then read "Dark, Darker, Yet Darker." I stared "That's not unusual at all." I said sarcastically. I then felt something touch my shoulder. I flipped around to see a scientist. He wore a neat white trench coat and a deep dark grey polar neck, with neat glasses. He resembled Sans and Papyrus a lot. Maybe he could be their father? But why would I be dreaming about that?
He then spoke, "Your world is so different." He stared at me. "What?" He then adjusted his glasses. "There are three truths, your truth is the best.. Mine is the worst. Everything was lost because of you." He then tapped me with one of his hands. The world was then swept into the judgment hall in the royal palace in the UnderGround.

There I stood holding a sharp knife, and deep dark red eyes. And there stood Sans crying. "You killed everyone.. My brother.. Undyne.. Toriel.. Mettaton.. Everyone." He clenched his fists. "Kids like you should be.. Burning in hell." He then flung the other me at a wall. I winced that must've hurt. He then killed me straight out immediately.
I then returned again and again, but I died again and again. Until finally, I slashed the knife at Sans. First he dodged it, but then I slashed the knife again and it hit him perfectly. Sans then fell to his knees. A tear fell from his eye. "P-Papyrus?" He lifted his hand. It then fell weak and he died.

I covered my mouth in shock as the other me simply walked away from the scene not caring.

I then immediately woke up, shaking and looking around. I saw Sans and I hugged him for dear life. "Never again.. Never again."