A bloody notification..

Firstly, please read the words in bold. It's a personal message to my readers. I really thank you all so much. Everything else, you can skip. But please, read the bold lettering.

-face palm- Aren't I an idiot. I am on vacation with my family in New Zealand. And I have PLENTY of time to write. Instead I binge watch Markiplier and Jackscepticeye and have tea.. TEA OF ALL THINGS. To make it up to you all I'm going to go and post ALOT on this story today. Since I will (hopefully) be free of anything.  

Anyway, I am going to go and finish off this story. And I've figured out how, but it's going to take awhile.  So you still have plenty of chapters my dear reader. 

I also will be starting a youtube channel soon. I'm hyped for it. It'll probably be in action during the christmas holidays. Since everyone is off, and besides.. it's binge watching season.

Finally I would like to thank everyone who is reading this. Writing on wattpad has actually helped me, a lot. I've had low self esteem, and I've constantly been judging myself. Thinking that I'm not as good as the people around me. Placing a mask on my face to hide the feelings that consult me. Words such as 'faggot', 'whore', 'stupid', 'fat', rolled through my mind. Honestly, you have no clue how much Wattpad has actually helped me. It's been something to distract myself with. And I've finally found people who appreciate what I do.

Thank you so much. I love everyone who is reading this. You all are my shining star. 

-iiCximsonArtist