A Short PitStop in Atlanta

(I apologize for this short ass chapter. It's just called being lazy, and I honestly want to finish off a drawing collection. The drawing collection is of the youtubers in the Revelmode Squad. Fite me. I feel like I should be in the weird addictions TV show for drawing.)

I sighed and scratched my head. I sat up, I stood there in the bustling crowds of the largest airport in the world, Atlanta.
(😂 Is that right? Because if I'm correct, my memory is so key. 💯)
I grudgingly got up. My brown hair was ruffled and I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. A few people who passed me gave me unusual stares. They were probably thinking that I was the almighty hero.. But really, I didn't feel that way.
I folded up my wings and sat up.
I looked around and saw that most of the group was seperated.
Mettaton wasn't there, nor was Undyne, or Toriel and Asriel. It was just Sans and I.
Sans sighed. He frowned and folded his hands.
The air conditioning blew cold air into the airport. I frowned and rubbed my arms.
Sans noticed my discomfort. "Cold?"
I nodded. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. I snuggled into it and smelled his scent, which made me tingle.
He smiled.
I leaned against him and he smiled. He kissed my forehead.

I was happy.
We were happy.

(NYEHEHEHE NOT FOR LONG SUCKERS! NYEHEHEHEHEHEH!
Why does danger always follow them xD?)