Dreams?

(Welcome to the never ending fanfiction that has legit gone down hill so fast)

I laid in the hotel bed. Since learning about Papyrus's new job. We decided to stay in Atlanta. When we tried to get into a hotel, barely any rooms were open. So we were all crowded in one hotel room. Just imagine all the chaos that is coming our way.

The hotel bed was, somewhat comfortable. I twirled my fingers in a dance as I worked on the frustrating colorful cube in front of me. I sighed loudly and smacked the cube down on the bed. "I'm going to sleep!" I yelled, so practically everyone could hear me in the room. I could hear silent murmurs. I then heard Sans yell, "Got it Hun." I rolled to my side and pressed my head against the pillow. Surprisingly enough I fell asleep in a snap of one's fingers. I suppose it was all the painful jet lag.

Dream Scape
I woke up once again in the Dream Scape. There stood Gaster in front of me. He had a sewn frown across his face. He'd tap his fingers together and spoke up. "You purposely disobeyed me. You also killed my living body." I sighed. "What do you expect? You attacked me." He growled and snapped back at me. His fists were clenched, "I needed your soul! Do you think I was going to actually hurt you?" I yelled back at him, "Yeah! Definately!" He sighed. "Confused child." He spoke irrogantly.

I tightened my face, and walked away. I walked back to the mirror. It was fixed. I tapped the mirror and it echoed throughout the dream. "I don't sugges-" Gaster was then cut off with me breaking the mirror. I raised my eyebrows, "Wroops." I said sarcastically.
I stepped through the mirror, it was like.. A door.
He rushed over and pressed his hands against the mirror. He grabbed my hair, pulling me back. I yelped. "What are you doing!" He yelled. I clenched my fists, "I need to see something." He sighed extravagently, "Fine then! I'll watch you get killed by that other.. Realm.." My face grew into a smile. "Realm..?"