The Eyes of Others

I sighed. Sans was visually depressed. He constantly was crying after the death of Gaster, and was emotionally unstable. I obviously gave him emotional support. Finally Sans was at his peak of emotions.

It was a brisk now summer day, the wind seeming tearing through the neighborhood. Sans was crying in my room. I entered the room and stared at him. "S-Sans..? I-I-I thought you said you would stop?" He shook his head and removed his hands from his tearful eyes. "Frisk.." He whimpered. "It'll never stop.."
Sans was curled up in a ball. I sighed, I then walked over to the bed and climbed on top of it. Where Sans wept. He whimpered as he looked at me. Sans was shaking. He lost his father.. The one person he trusted the most. I then grabbed his shoulders and I began to cradle him in my arms. Unlike other times that he would never allow me to do such a thin. He did today.

He stared at me. His eyes full of tears seemingly streaming down his face. I stroked Sans "Shh.." He stopped shaking as violently. He then flicked some hair from my face. He knew that everyone had to attack Gaster there was no other way. But it hurt Sans so much.. I sighed and I folded my wings around us both.

Sans soon cried himself asleep in my arms. I soon drifted to sleep as well.

Frisk's Dream

I ran through some grass, and I then jumped onto a wooden bridge. There stood me? I then Realized that I was Undyne. I then watched as the story panned out. It was obvious that I was fighting Undyne. I felt something crack in my body as Monster Kid watched Undyne die to my own bloody hands.

I then woke up. Sans was lying next to me sound asleep. Everything was peaceful.. But something was unsettling.