The Returnee

The next day from the prolonged weekend. I returned to school. I was obviously bored throughout my classes. Accept for Computer Design which was amazing! Who doesn't like creating 3D objects. Like that my friend is savage.
Finally at the end of the day I went to P.E. I currently was flirting with Sane as we strolled down the hallway. Mettaton gallantly ran up to us. "Oh hello darlings. Both of you so cute together. How wonderful... Seeds of romance bloom." My face flushed. "W-W-Well y-you see--.." Mettaton cut me off, "Don't lie about it my little friend." He held both of his hands together. Sans sighed and grabbed my hand and continued walking.

I then got a piecing headache. I fell to my knees and I clutched my head. Sans held me close and then faced Mettaton behind us. "GET SOME HELP QUICK!" It wasn't Chara. It was more powerful. It was like darkness as was consuming my brain. But it didn't take control of me. Suddenly the world that Sans and I were in was consumed in a dark bubble. It suddenly stopped. I sat up. "W-What happened." Sans banged on the bubble. All of our friends stood there outside of the bubble banging it. Hoping that it would break. My wings unfolded. I cringed. I grabbed Sans, his hands were bleeding. (DONT JUDGE FANFICTION PHYSICS!) I grabbed him and I held his two bleeding hands. "Stop it Sans." He looked at me, his eyes were watering.

Suddenly dark shards violently broke through the bubble. The bubble shattered. There stood W.D Gaster. Sans looked up, "D-Dad?" He wiped his eyes. Sans looked so innocent and childish. I flinched. Gaster then lifted his finger lightly and black spikes seemingly formed around Sans. "Dad? W-What are you doing!" I dove to Sans, screaming and crying all at the same time. The spikes then formed right where Sans stood. Sans quickly jumped and rolled. "What the hell!" Gaster suddenly reached out and grabbed my hand. I violently shake my hand free. "You disgusting faggot!"I yelled.

 He narrowed his eyes and then made a Sans and I levitate. He lightly moved his hands, while Sans and I violently flew around. Undyne cringed, "IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT!" She then waved her hand and spears formed. She then aimed her hand right at Gaster. The spears then flew right at him. A shield then protected him from the spears. I was finally released and I flew to the ground. Hitting my head on the ground. A large gash formed. I looked up to see Sans still levitating. He was being choked by Gaster. I quickly looked around and I looked at a table nearby. I grabbed the case that convent oh sat there and I chucked it at Gaster with all my might. The shards hit Gaster. Sans was then immediately dropped. I scrambled over to him. I curled my wings around him and I placed my hands on his wounds. They slowly developed back to the norm.

Mettaton sighed, "It's such a shame." She then waved her hand. Bombs of electricity seemingly launched out of the palm of her hand. She then quickly did some violent kicks with her fabulous legs. The pink boots he wore had overly sharp heels. Which kinda sent a message of 'bad assery' to Gaster. He then launched attacks involving electricity at Gaster. Mettaton used his pink soul to control the attacks. He also sent mini Mettaton 1.0s at him. Gaster cringed, he then tightened his fist. Mettaton immediately became involved in a choke. He scrambled in the air. Kicking his legs, trying to break free. He held his neck as the oxygen was unable to flow through his body. 

Asriel couldn't do much. But he tried his best to help. Asriel then tried his best and controlled small pellets up to Gaster, each of them were dangerously sharp. Each of them hit Gaster right on the dot. Gaster cringed and let Mettaton down. Mettaton gasped as he was placed down onto the firm ground. Undyne and Asirel scrambled over to help him get up. I then faced Gaster with a challenge in my deep dark brown eyes. Gaster closed his eyes, he then used a number of attacks that we had used on him. Sans then got up and quickly dodged the attacks. Tears streamed out of his eyes. "DAD I TRUSTED YOU!" Gaster looked at him with complete dishonor. He then said something, but it only came out with the text of Wing Dings. He then waved his hands, Gaster Blasters formed infront of me. "REMEMBER THESE? YOU MADE THESE WHEN I WAS A CHILD FOR ME! FEEL THEIR WRATH!" They all then launched at Gaster. The powerful bright beam blinded me. As the brightness faded away, there stood Gaster. He had a completely different form. He was consumed in darkness. The edges of his body were like black thorns tugging on existence. I then heard my determination.

Sans stared at him in shock. The determination in my head echoed quietly. Suddenly a knife appeared in my hands. It was the same knife Chara held. The voices of determination sounded slightly sinister. Maybe Gaster was right? But what would it cost now, he was trying to kill us anyway. "Do it Frisk. Kill Gaster.." The determination echoed through my head. My eyes fluttered slightly red. Was this what Chara was?

I then shook myself out of the stretching reality and I looked at Gaster. I then fiercely ran up to Gaster, dodging all of his attacks. I violently swiped at him with the knife, what was I doing. But I had to do it for my friends! To save their lives! Gaster winced and then sent me flying. I suddenly hit a wall. I looked down at the ground. My head was bleeding, my body was aching. I got up, still looking down at the ground. I held the knife tightly in my hand as I got up. I then ran at Gaster again and again. Viciously swiping at him.

Suddenly, I hit Gaster. He had fallen. Sans ran up to him and held him tightly. "D-Dad.. Why?" I sighed. Papyrus walked up to Sans and placed his hand on his shoulder. "B-Brother.. He's dead. Just accept it." Sans turned around and faced him. His eyes full of tears. "No.." I dropped the bloody knife. A level of violence lazily came up my LV bar. It did the same with everyone else's. I cringed, this had never happened to me before. I looked at my hands, they were covered in blood. My wings had feathers missing. What was I doing.
Was this how the guardian of the UnderGround should act? Killing to save others? Or simply to save others, but waste the lives of many.  I sighed. This was a joy ride for Gaster and I.. And I didn't know what to do.