Save Me From Myself

"I'm know I just really need you to hear this."

"Go head."

"I love you so much and I don't want you to think that I don't because I do and I know that I cheat on you a lot but it's only when you try to make me mad and I always regret it later and sometimes you're really naggy but that's a factor that shows you care and them girls. Mitchie, Cassidy. They don't me nothing compared to what you do and I'm really sorry so I wanna know if you're going to be busy in two days because I really wanna take you out to dinner." I said and breathed as I heard her soft breathing.

"Yes, I'll go." She said and I smiled.

"Th-"

"Naw, hold on dawg. I am not going to do this if the same shit is going to happen." She said and I laughed.

"It won't."

"Promise."

"I promise asshole."

Angel's POV

Nighttime

Angelina was in front of me singing and Mario was fighting sleep.

"Mommy was so young with such innocent eyes she always dreamt of a fairytale life and all the things that your money can't buy Mom thought that he was a wonderful guy then suddenly, things seemed to change. It was the moment she took on his name he took his anger out on her face she kept all of her pain locked away."

"Baby is that how you think I live?"

"That's how you life momma. You can't do this anymore. Like with Daddy?"

"Devin is a jackass. I wouldn't go back to him ever but, he's your daddy so I let him hang out with you unsupervised because I trust him with kids. Well my kids at least." I said and there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it."

"Devin."

"DADDY!" Angelina shouted and ran to the door. Mario popped up and jumped in my arms.

"Angel." He said and I smiled.

"Hey Devin." I said and he smiled.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah. I was actually going to ask the same thing." I said and we walked to the bedroom.

"You first."

"If you see me walking down the street or in the pages of your magazine looking just a little differently. I guess they would say showing off a softer side of me. They saying I'm looking like a lady.They say that love has gone and changed me but don't be fooled by everything you see They say I'm not the girl they used to know cause I don't always wear revealing clothes."

"I love you." He said and I paused.

"Um what the hell?"

"Have I been blind? For the first time in my life I feel I've opened up my eyes since you've arrived back in my life like an angel from the sky. I'm on a spiritual high baby. So don't you ever go away I could never face losing you again. Losing you would kill my faith in a higher place."

"Get your daughter and go home, Devin."

"Angel."

"I'm with Marshall."

Marshall's POV

"I'm amazed by all your patience everything I put you through. When I'm about to fall somehow you're always waiting with your open arms to catch me you're gonna save me from myself."

"When are you coming home, I know Mexico is fun and all but damn Kim we miss you."

"I'm turning myself in on June 1st." She said.

"I gotta go." I said and hung up. I looked out the window and I saw Devin yelling at Angel and Angelina was crying but holding Mario.

"ANGEL, FUCK YOU!"

"YEAH BITCH BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YO." She screamed and he choked her and I ran to the guest house.

"LET HER GO!" I pushed him and we tussled around on the ground before I punched him in the fucking face and felt Angel grab me swiftly and then he punched her a couple of times and I kicked him. Sorry I just believe in kicking a man when he's down.

"STOP DADDY!" Angelina said and he dropped Angel.

"Fuck all y'all then."

"Fuck me Devin. Fuck you, you're crazy." She choked and he walked to his car as she punched his back repeatedly.

"FUCK YOU ANGEL!" He screamed and Angelina sat Mario down and stopped Devin.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING! I DON'T WANNA LIVE WITH YOU ANYMORE I WANNA LIVE WITH DAD!"

"NO YOU-"

"No, stop Marshall! YOU WANNA LIVE WITH DAD ANGELINA? YOU WANNA LIVE WITH DADDY? THEN LIVE WITH DADDY ANGELINA! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. DON'T TAKE NONE OF MY STUFF AND GET THE FUCK OUT!"

"Mommy."

"DON'T MOMMY ME. GO ANGELINA!" She screamed and I walked to Angel. Angelina ran inside the house with Devin and she finally started crying. She fell down on the ground and I picked up Mario.

"Go hug mommy." I said and sat him on the ground and he stood up and ran into Angel hugging her lightly.

"Thank you suga." She said and Grace pulled up.

"Angel."

"GO AWAY GRACE!" She said and Grace sighed.

"I didn't mean it. I was just joking." I raised a eyebrow.

"I don't have the time nor do I have the patience so go away." She said and Devin and Angelina came out the house and Angelina tried to hug her goodbye and Angel just walked away. Angelina started crying and I picked up Mario and I chased after Angel. I finally found her hanging out in some tree. She was holding her neck and crying. I sat on the bark and Mario looked at me and my tears fell.

Next Day

"Do you know that every time that woman is under stress you wanna go and leave her in the mud?" DeShaun asked.

"I do?"

"See you do it so much you don't even realize it." I sighed.

"Doody? Why do we call each other that?"

"Doody is shit, we are THE shit."

"Dang, that's right."

"Drugs got your mind cloudy."

"You sir can't be talking you fuckin' drunk."

"Old ass."

"Short ass."

"Fat ass."

"Lazy ass." I said.

"Bad ass." We both said and laughed.