So Much Better...

Marshall's POV

When she got better she stayed with us for a little bit and she started going out and coming home drunk.

"You fuckin' cunt. Pick up the god dang phone..." I mumbled and listened to the phone ringing," Bitch, where the fuck were you Tuesday?" She laughed and answered my question.

"I was with Kim, we went to get some cupcakes then, we went to the studio."

"With who you say? I wasn't at the studio."

"Tuesday. Dre was there."

"Bitch what'd you do screw Dre?"

"Fuck no, I went there looking for you."

"You went there looking for me."

"Yeah."

"You want to lose two legs? You've already cheated on me twice."

"If you spent more time with me we wouldn't need to look for other people."

"You try to flip this on me?"

“Ok yeeah, I’m coo-coo, hey? Well, screw you and I’d be the third person who screwed you today." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"It's actually four."

"Oh, four? Oh touché. Alicia, Britney, and Christina right?"

"You were too two-faced for me. thought you was my number one." I hope she knows I'm playin'. We don't have time to cheat. She's actually working on her little modeling career and I'm working on Skylar, Slaughterhouse's, Dre, and my own album.

"Go smurf yourself you make me wanna smurfin' puke blue Kool Aid." She said cracking up in the middle of sentence.

"Cause a woman broke my heart, I say hea-art cause you ripped it in two pa-arts." I laughed.

"I'm just playing bitch, you know I love you. I'll be right home baby cakes." She said and we laughed. 

2 Hours Later

She walked in with the boys and I walked to her and kissed her. She smiled and I picked her up and squeezed she laughed and she teased, just fucking with me.

"I'll never say the L word again."

"I love you, now say it back."

"I l-l-l-l-lesbian!" I joked and she chuckled.

"Yeah, you got jokes." 

"I love you." I said and she laughed.

"Finally shit."

"So, our anniversary is coming. The first one since I got back."

"November 31st, huh?" I said and she smiled. 

"Yeah."

"You're not going to leave me again right?"

"Right, I don't think I will. I love them babies to much." I smiled.

"That's what I like to fuckin' hear." I said and she laughed.

"I love you." She said and I laughed.