Chapter 1- How it all started

Adam's POV

"Hey Ross remember how you said it would be a nice idea to invite your cousin, Shelby, to come stay with us for a while?" I said out of nowhere. "Yeah, what about that?" said Ross with a sorta confused look.
"Well I hoped you realize that 4th of July isn't far from today.. just 3 weeks away." I stated. "Oh.. so you were planning on inviting her to come stay with us for 4th of July.?" Ross asked me still with a bit of confusion. "Yeah, for about a week. (July 1st till the 7th) I was thinking she should stay with you and Max, because well she IS your cousin. Sound good?" I asked Ross. He quickly answered "Of course! can't wait to ask her and let everyone else know, especially Max." He had a delivish smirk on his face after saying that.

{Time Skip to Lunch Time at the SkyMedia Offices}

"So guys where do y'all want to go for lunch? Ross and I have very exciting news." I asked. After about a minute or so, we all agreed on [insert restaurant here]. When we got there the waitress seated us and took our drink orders. "So.. Adam.. what was the exciting news?" asked Red, Max, Alesa, and Barney in unison. "Oh, right. well Shelby, Ross' cousin, is going to be invited to stay with us for a week during 4th of July. she will be staying with Ross and Max." I answered their question. "Great! Its gonna be so much fun!" said Alesa excitedly. "Can't wait.!" Red and Barney chimmed in after Alesa. "Okay, nice" said Max trying to sound as normal as possible. "What's wrong Max, wait.. wait.. Are you a Glad Max because Shelby is gonna be here soon?" I said with Ross. Everyone teased him and started laughing. "Oh look, Lunch Break is over, we should start heading back to work now." said Alesa. "Right." responded everyone else in sort of unison.

{Back at the SkyMedia Offices}

Narrating (Author)

Everyone went back into their offices and stations, quite excited for Shelby to be here soon. Time flew by and soon it was time to head on home. Once everyone but Adam, Ross and Max left for home, they said their good byes and such. Adam was already driving off while Max got in the Driver's Seat and Ross got in the Passenger's Seat.

Ross' POV

Hmm.. Right now is probably a good time to text Shelby and ask her if she wants to come. *starts typing* "So, uhh.. when would Shelby get here if she decides to come?" Max asked me. "July 1st, I think. any reasons?" I answered. "Nahh I was just wondering. so pretty soon.. nice." said Max. "Yay! she said she will come!" I said very excited. "Great! so she will be.. uh.. staying with us, r-right?" asked Max. "Yup. In the guest room. We should get it ready since she will be here quite soon, actually." "Right. Will do once we get home." agreed Max.

{Time Skip to Time for Bed}

Narrating (Author)

Right after getting home they set the guest room up. Then they prepared some Mac & Cheese as late dinner. After done cleaning up it was 11:50 P.M., so they decided to go to bed. Ross fell asleep fast, while Max couldnt sleep because of the thought of Shelby staying with them for a week. He sure was excited for that..