Chapter 17 - The Return~Part 1

{Time Skip Till the End of the Week}

Shelby's POV

This past week had been absolutely amazing. Everyone had so much fun and it was just wonderful. But, today was the day we returned back home.

"Are you guys ready?" Adam asked us as we all waited in the living room. We all nodded as we began carrying our luggage into the rented van. We were on our way to the airport at 5:45 AM. Our flight was at 6:30 AM, so we wouldn't have to wait for long.

As we arrived the airport, passed through security, and took seats in our gate, it was 6:15 AM. It was unbelievably empty, unlike any other airports I've ever been to. "How did you like the trip, babe?" Max asked me as we waited. "I loved it. You?" I asked in return. "Haha, me too. It was a week well spent, especially with you." Max said giving me a warm smile. I smiled back and held his hand.

As we got onto the plane, it was three seats per row. Adam, Alesa, and Ross sat at the front, Max, Em, and I sat behind them with Red sitting alone behind all of us. He said he didn't mind, yet there was a low chance he would be even sitting next to anyone, considering how empty the airport was. I took out my head phones, and set my phone to 'Airplane Mode'. As we lifted into the skies, I put on my headphone and some music. Max had fallen asleep, and Em also had her earphones on. I could feel myself getting sleepy, but I was determined to take a nice picture above the clouds for Instagram.
Once I thought it was the perfect timing I opened my camera app and took a picture. It came out perfect.
That's when I definitely felt the sleepiness kick in... as I drifted to sleep.
I woke up half startled, but I didn't have a clue from what. "Hey baby.. We just landed." Max said. I looked around and remembered it was pretty much just us on our flight. I got my stuff and off we went from the plane.

As Max and I got home I decided to go to the store for a few things. I got in my car and drove into Walmart. As I entered the store I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around to see... Tyler?!

*Oooh Cliff hanger*