Chapter 14- Hey Hawaii

Shelby's POV

"by... elby.. Shelby wake up!" Max was trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes and looked at Max, then out the window. "Woah.." I said out loud. "You slept through the whole plane ride" Max said giving me a peck on the cheek. "So we're here right??" I asked him giggling. "Haha, yeah, we're here." Max said.

Everyone got off the plane, and at first, no one could find anyone. Little by little we regrouped. "I just called an uber van to come for us. Do you guys want to know the plan for the week while we wait for it to get here?" Adam asked us. "Yes!" Everyone else said basically at the same time. "Ok. Well today we are gonna go to our rented house, unpack, then go out to eat. After, I thought it would be nice to just walk around the city." Adam explained. We all agreed. "And tomorrow's plan?" Ross asked. "Beach day!" Adam said laughing. "Yay!" We all started to laugh too.

Our uber van had arrived, and we all scrambled inside. Adam handed the driver a paper, I'm guessing with the adress? After about 10 minutes, we arrived infornt of a pretty big house. Just like we scrambled in, we scrambled out getting our luggage. We all quickly ran inside our huge rented home. A collection of "wows" and "woahs" was heard. "Okay, so before you all begin fighting over rooms, let me explain. This house is 3 stories. The first floor is for the gents, and the second floor is for the ladies. The top floor is just one room, so that's our 'hang out spot'. Now go pick your rooms." Adam explained to us all. Em, Alesa, and I rushed up the stairs. It was kind of a long hallway, with two rooms on each side. At the end of the hallway, it led outside onto the balcony. After taking a look around, I noticed there was one room that had its own bathroom, while the others didn't. I claimed that room as my own. Alesa took the room across from mine, and Em took the room across from the bathroom. They would be sharing that bathroom, but didn't seem to mind. We headed downstairs into the living room.

Max's POV

We all looked around downstairs. There were a total of three rooms, and two bathrooms. Ross and I decided to share a room, seeing as we used to live together before. Once Adam and Red also claimed their rooms, we all met up with the girls in the living room. "So guys, where do you all want to go eat? Any ideas?" Adam asked us. "Just somewhere that is cheap and doesn't take forever on the food, please." Alesa said. "Then how's Popeye's sound?" Adam looked around for our opinions. We nodded in agreement.