Chapter 6- Day at the Offices

Ross' POV

I woke up and got ready for work, and as usual I had to go wake Max up. "*opening Max's door* Hey Max wake u-" I said to my surprise finding Shelby in Max's bed slowly waking up. "MAX I SWEAR IF YOU DID ANYTHING TO HER.." I shouted to him. "Ross chill I didn't do anything to her! We just slept together in the same bed!" Max exclaimed. "Why are you two yelling?!" asked Shelby. "No reason. I just came to wake Max up for work, but Shubs since you're up, wanna come to work with us? If you want you can even record. We have a few extra offices that are empty." I asked Shelby. "Uh, yeah why not." She answered cheerly. She got out of Max's bed and went to her room to get ready. "Can you get out of my room?! I'm trying to get ready so we can go to work." Max said. "Actually, I have to leave for work right now because I have a meeting. So you and Shubs will take your car. Alright?" "Fine. Just get out of my room!" He said. I took a water bottle and drove off to work.

Shelby's POV

I finished getting ready and went down to the kitchen and made myself a smoothie. After I cleaned up Max came downstairs too. "You ready Shubs?" He asked me. "Yup. Uh, where's Ross?" I wondered. "He had a meeting, so he took his car. We'll be taking my car." He informed me. "Okay. Let's go?" I requested. "Yeah. C'mon." With that we drove to the offices.

Max's POV

I wonder if Shelby and I will have any videos to record together. I just hope its not awkward for what has been happening lately. "We're here!" I said out loud. "Let's go inside. C'mon!" Shelby said excitedly. We walked inside and everyone was already in there offices/stations. I noticed there was an empty office close to my station. "Look Shubs there's an empty office right there!" "Oh right! Well I need to record some Build Battle and also maybe a vlog." She said thinking. "Right. If you need anything just send me a text." I told her. "Thanks Max." She walked off into the office. I went to my station.

{Time Skip to Lunch Time}

I walked into Shelby's office. "Hey, uh, do you wanna come to lunch with me?" "Yeah. *giggling* Can we go to Unicorn?" (Its a real restaurant in Seattle.) I chuckled. "Yeah. Let's go then!" "Yay! Wait Max what are you-" she trailed off as I picked her up and threw her on my shoulders. We ran out to the car and I set her down safely inside the car. "*laughing* Well thanks Max" she said. "Anytime, Shubs." We ate lunch and came back to the offices. "Wanna record an Agent Shed & Agent Zed video?" Shelby asked me as we walked inside. "Let me just check my schedule real fast." I said while checking to see if I could squeeze it in. "Okay." She said while waiting patiently. "Yes! I can!" I said excitedly. "Alright!" We finished recording and we decided to record a few extras for times in the future. I glanced at the time on my phone and it read 7:58 P.M. "Shubs let's head on home." I told her. "Okay." We both said our good byes and headed to the car when Shelby tripped on something and fell with a 'thud'. "Shelby are you okay?!" I asked her with nervousness. "I-I'm fine I think. Just my arm, it really hur-" she trailed off while rubbing it. "Shelby are you sure?" I asked her to double check. "Y-yeah, my arm is just bleeding but nothing serious." She informed me. "Then lets get home and cover it up." I suggested. "Right." She responded. We got home and went up into the bathroom. "Ouch!" Shelby yelped. "Sorry Shubs. Its kind of a deep cut. But there. All wrapped up." I said trying to comfort her. "Thanks Max." She planted a kiss on my cheek. It was now 9:00 o' clock, so I suggested we went to bed. She agreed. Ross had also just gotten home and taken a quick shower. He also went to bed. I fell asleep pretty quickly.