Chapter 5- Our Secrets Shared

Shelby's POV

Wow.. I-I really do lov- like Max. I mean we did almost kiss, twice. Great. *checks phone for time* Oh and of course its 2:56 A.M yet I cant sleep. Hmm.. *ends up asleep*

{Time Skip to Morning, 7:00 A.M}

*yawning* Well I should get ready for today, and go down into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. *gets ready* Uhh.. Okay, clothes✔, Makeup✔, Hair✔. Now lets go make some breakfast!
"Morning Max" I say my good-mornings to Max. "Oh, hey Shubs." He replies. "Where's Ross?" I wondered out loud. "He just left for work like 10 minutes ago. I have the day off, so I get to stay home with you." He tells me while blushing a bit. "Oh, nice. Well I'm gonna make pancakes for breakfast, want some?" I asked him. "Yeah, please! Thanks." He answered. "*giggling* No problem." I said as I began making the pancakes. After breakfast we decided on watching [insert movie here] together. "Haha okay. I've actually never seen that movie. Have you?" I asked him. "Yeah, its one of my favorites." He answered while setting the movie up. We sat down- Max at the left end of the 3 seater, and me in the middle- and began the movie. "Wow that was a nice movie. I liked it-" I said while turning around to face Max, yet to my surprise he was already faced towards me. "Shelby, I-" he trailed off. What am I DOING? I couldn't help my self, I smashed my lips into his, to find him kissing back. "I-I'm so sorry Max.. I didn't mean t-to." I said trying to apologize for what I had just done. "No, its fine. I honestly felt the same way" He said trying to reassure me. Oh. Mah. GOD. No.. But I can't.. Tyler.. No wait! Its over between us, but.. "No.. I-" I started trailing off. "I don't know how I feel right now, especially after.. Tyler. Sorry.." I was fighting back tears. "Its fine Shubs I understand.. *he sounded a bit sad* I've been there before. Trust me. Just let it out, I'm here for you." He told me. "I should've broken up with him ever since the first time you told me so, man it was such a huge mistake to have kept going. *I was crying* Now I just feel so damn empty, its like I've lost my soul" I just let it out, like he told me too. "Shubs.. I know EXACTLY what you mean. About 2 years ago, I had a girlfriend named Kaylee. I thought we would, you know, last forever. Everything was great until one day I came back from the store to find her in bed with another person. I never knew who he was, or ever saw him again. I was stupid enough to let it slide-" He trailed off and began crying. "*sigh* I let it slide by and we kept going- sort of like you and Tyler. But 3 weeks later I found out she was pregnant, and the baby was the guy's I saw her with. We ended there. I felt like my life was hell back then. I bottled it up and never told anyone, until now *he sniffled and smiled at me*." He said. "Oh.. I'm so sorry Max. I never kne-" Max interrupted by kissing me again. "I couldn't help it" He said smiling. "Its fine *I smiled back*, but please lets not tell anyone about all of the things that happened today." I requested. "Agreed." Max said. I glaced at my phone to see the time, and it was 4:42 P.M. "You hungry Max?" I asked. "Uh.. A little." He responded. "*giggling* Okay. Lunch will be ready in a sec" I told him. I prepared Max's favorite, Mac & Cheese. His expression was so cute when he saw what I had prepared for him. We ate then cleaned up and spent the rest of the day just watching YouTube videos, and even cuddling every here and there. When Ross got home, to Max's and my surprise, it was already 9:00 o' clock. Ross immediately went up to his room and fell asleep, while Max and I where barely getting ready for bed. "Hey, uhh.. Shubs do you want to sleep with me?" He asked me with a tiny bit of sarcasm. "*giggling* Sure. I'll be up there in a bit." I responded. We both went into our rooms and changed into our sleepwear. I grabbed my loosely-fitted sweats and a tank top, changed and knocked on Max's door. "Come on in" He said through the other side of the wall. I walked in to see a shirtless Max. Wow he sure looks nice without a shirt. "Oh right.. I sleep shirtless." He informed me while chuckling. "T-thats fine." I said. We got into bed, all cuddled up and fell asleep fast.