Chapter 9- You Should've Known

Tyler's POV

"Who the hell got Shelby pregnant?!" I yelled with anger. "I did." Max said.
Max. I should've known.
I turned around to find him right behind me. "Max get the f*ck away from m-" I trailed off as he punched me in the face. "Don't. Even. Start." He said to me as he pushed me out the way and ran outside.

Max's POV

It was thundering and pouring rain outside.
No... Shelby. Where are you? I don't want to loose you.
I managed to see a few footsteps here and there that lead through the ally and onto the road.
"Shelby!?" I yelled. It was useless. As more thunder striked and the sky turned white for a split second I saw someone sitting next to a tree in a ball. I ran to them "S-shelby?!" I knew right away it was her. She turned around. "M-max? I-I'm sorry I ran away. I could feel T-tyler getting up and I knew what he would've don-" she trailed off as I kissed her.

Shelby's POV

Max kissed me. I immediately felt safe again. He picked me up bridal style and carried me back to Adams house. Instead of going inside, he took me to the car. "Wait here for a sec." He told me. "O-ok" I was shivering so much I couldnt talk in complete sentences. He took off his jacket and gave it to me. "T-thanks" I said as he walked inside to get Ross. They both came out and Max was driving as Ross was in the back. "Shelby what happened?" Ross asked me. "Nothing" was my answer. "I understand" he said back to me. When we got home Ross called Adam to see what happened with Tyler. Max carried me upstairs into his room. "Shelby, so about you being pregnant.. I.. I kind of had flashbacks to yesterday about us being alone in a room. But that's it. I didn't know we actually.. had sex. I'm sorry." Max explained. "No, honestly its fine. But I have only one question for you." I said as I wondered what he would respond. "What is it Shubs?" He wondered with a concerned look. "If you are the father of the baby, do you promise to love it and care for it.?" I asked him. He immediately stood up and smiled. "Yes!" He said. *knock knock* "Come in Ross." Max said. Ross walked in. "Sorry, but I could help to over hear your conversation. So like, are you guys a thing.? Oh and also, Adam told me that Tyler was flying back to New Jersey tonight at around 11:00, and he made sure to never come back." Ross told us. "Well, not officially." Max answered Ross' question as he glanced at me and smiled. "Yeah, and that's great news to hear." I said. "Hey guys..?" I started. "Yes Shubs?" They both answered. "What if I moved into Seattle.?" I asked. "Shebly that's a great idea!" Said Max excitedly. "Yeah! I'm sure you could come record at the SkyMedia offices too." Ross said. "I'll be on the lookout for apartments." I said giggling a bit.
"Right. *yawning* well I'm heading off to bed. Night guys" Ross told us and then went into his room. "I'll be right back." I said to Max. I walked into my room, changed, and went back into Max's Room. We cuddled up and fell asleep right away. I woke up, and checked my phone for the time. It was only 3:45 A.M. I ran into the bathroom because I felt very nauseous. After puking a bit, and cleaning up the mess, I went back into bed with Max. "Everything alright Shelby?" He asked me quietly. "Yeah, just a bit nauseous." I responded. "Okay. I love you Shubs." Max said while kissing my forehead. "I love you too." We fell asleep till actual morning.