Chapter 7- What a Hectic Day..

Shelby's POV

Wow tomorrow's the Big Day, the main reason why I even came. I've barely been here 3 days, yet its been wonderful. Especially with Max.. *yawn* I get up and get ready for the day. I decided to go for a 'lazy day look' by wearing joggers and and a loose T-Shirt. I did very light makeup and I headed down to the kitchen. I found Ross and Max just sitting in the living room. "Morning guys" I said to both of them. "Morning Shelby" They both answer. "I'm gonna cook some eggs. Want some?" "Yeh" "Yeah" Were their responses. I made breakfast and we all ate. I finished cleaning up and I asked for our plans of the day. "Well everyone has today and tomorrow off, so its up to yall. Any ideas of what we could do toda-" He trailed off as he got a phone call from Adam.

{On The Phone Call}

"Yeah what's up?" -Ross
"Oh hey I was wondering if y'all wanted to go out to eat tonight at around 6:00. Then after that we can go to like a bar or something."-Adam
"Uh.. Gimme a sec" *asked us if we wanted to go* Okay, yeah!" -Ross
"Okay let's all meet up at Canlis (real restaurant in Seattle) at around 5:50." -Adam
"Right. Well see y'all later!" -Ross

{End a of Phone Call}

Wow, what should I even wear? Eh, I'll just go fancy. I glanced at my phone for the time and it was 1:45 P.M. I decided to go start getting ready, while Ross and Max stayed in the living room watching TV for a bit until they went into their rooms to start getting ready too. While I was doing my makeup I heard a 'ping' sound from my phone. It was a text from, an unkown number.? The number looked familiar, so I opened it up. Oh no. It was Tyler.

{On the text}

"Hey, its Tyler. I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry.. For everything that has happened lately. I still love you.. Please come back to me again." -Tyler
"Look, its over. For good. Can you not interrupt my vacations?!" *pressed Send* -Shelby

What the F*ck Shelby?! Why would you say that? Now you're gonna have to tell him where you are, or he'll suspect something. That won't be good, he would go crazy..

"Vacations, huh? Let me guess.. Seattle? And I know you still love me, stop pretending!" -Tyler
"I said we're done, so I do not love you. And yeah. What are you gonna do about that?" -Shelby
"Well, I might just take tomorrow's flight over there."
-Tyler

I left him on seen.

Ohnonononononononono! Well I have to tell everyone, right? *sigh* I guess I will at dinner..
I finished getting ready, and waited in the living room for the guys. I would tell them first. I checked my phone for the time. 5:30 P.M. They came into the living room together. "G-guys.. I have bad news." I started. "What's wrong?" They asked in unison. "Tyler is most likely gonna land here tomorrow.. And its all my fault." I said sighing. Neither of them knew how to respond. They glance at each other then back at me. "W-we should get going, we don't want to be late.." Ross finally broke the awkward silence. Max gave me an understanding look, and mouthed "Everything is going to be fine" to me. I nodded as we all headed to the car. We arrived at the restaurant to find Adam, Alesa, and Red waiting for us in the lobby area. I decided to give them the news right then and there. "I have something to say, uh.." They all looked at me. "T-tyler is gonna land here tomorrow, probably." Everyone looked at me with a super confused look. I explained what happened and they all understood. Adam agreed that if he did come, Tyler would stay at his house, so I could avoid him for the most part. The only bad thing was the annual 4th of July Party Adam threw at his house. We would all go over and celebrate it. I agreed to go anyway, and just ignore him if he did come here. We all finished dinner and decided to go to a local bar. We all had a few too many drinks because none of us remember what happened. A few small things I remember are that Max asked me to take a few drinks with him. We had a few..- a few too many. I also remember being picked up and getting carried into a room, until I fell asleep.

*yawning* I looked at the time to see it was 10:00 A.M. I was in Max's bed. He was getting dressed as I sat up in his bed. I looked down to see myself still in my dress from yesterday. "Oh, morning." Max said. "Morning Max. Do you remember anything from last night?" I asked giggling a bit. "I just remember asking you to have a few drinks with me- but we had a few too many." He answered. "Yeah, oh well. I'm sure it was great anyways." I said getting up to go shower. "Y-yeah." He said kind of concerned. Was there something he remembered that I didn't.?