Chapter Twenty-Three

I spun back into his arms and delighted in the short warmth I felt. He was a good dancer, but being like this was different. When he let go, I spun back to meet Mel for our solo.

It was officially two months after that Johnson bitch spilled the beans. My parents had asked me to break up with him, which I told them I did when in reality I said fuck no. Johnson was insistent though. I'd met up with Dom for the week after that early in the morning for a few kisses and hugs, and she'd found out. Bitch had spies everywhere. Now that fight had been bad; my dad hasn't slapped me in a while. We weren't even supposed to be seeing each other now, let alone dancing and kissing each other, but I was stubborn and persistent just to piss people off. No doubt I was scared, but this was my life. I know my limits and I'm not going to cross them, but you people push my buttons.

"You okay?" he asked quietly after practice, slipping his hand through mine and squeezing gently, oblivious to everyone around us. "You're so quiet today."

Putting on a realistic fake smile, I nodded at him and kissed his cheek softly. "I'm okay, don't worry." Mel clapped her hands loudly like the boss she was, calling for yet another round of practising to get the waltz right, and Dom reluctantly let me go.

3OH!3's Starstrukk blared on the radio, and I concentrated on remembering the steps instead of how I could get my parents to agree with Dom.

I crept up the stairs quietly, trying not to make a sound. There was no one around at the back staircase but it still paid to be careful. It was officially the last day of school and the fact that my parents still didn't know we were dating, let alone in contact moreover approved of us was upsetting him but just for today, I was determined to give him what he wanted solely to take his mind off it.

When I head scuffling footsteps I jumped and tensed, ready to run for it, but his head of black hair showed up, followed by an excited, childlike grin when he saw me waiting there for him already. Without even letting me say hi, he'd run up the last flight of stairs two steps at a time and crashed his lips to mine, all in the span of a heartbeat.

I can never explain how kissing feels like. Blood rushing through your body, your ears kind of blocked, your body on fire everytime he touched you, the lust you could feel from the way he kissed you, your legs barely supporting your weight, and every ounce of attention you could possible have was focused solely and entirely on him.

His tongue darted into mine the minute I unintentionally let a happy murmur slip. He won, as usual, and I lifted his white tshirt to caress his body slowly. I could feel his erection against my lower stomach but while it felt weird, I didn't really care so much about it. His body shivered when my hands crept higher and I just left them there with his tshirt halfway tugged up his body to run my hands over his chest, back and the six-pack that had always made my eyes widen slightly.

His fingers brushed against the hem of my tshirt and he slowly, agonizingly pulled my shirt up until he could freely run his exploring hands on my body. I shuddered in delight under his touch, ecstasy flooding my body. The kiss intensified, and my nails gently raked the side of his body as he pressed his body into me, sandwiching me between the wall and him.

One of my hands strayed from under his tshirt to the back of his neck, holding his lips in place on mine, though it was hardly necessary because I didn't think he wanted to move anyway. One arm snaked around my waist and he groaned softly, sending sparks of excitement down my body as well. I arched my back, trying to lessen the minimal space between my body and his. Happiness, lust, excitement, desperation danced across his lips as they melded firmly and passionately against mine.