Chapter Fifty-Two : Breaks with the Girls

My retarded besties did not get nearly enough in this book, so this entire chapter is dedicated to them - facts, happenings, habits, all of it. Enjoy the stupidity and hyperness :)

Alyssa Lee gets high on Fanta, Daniella on Pepsi and me on jasmine green tea. And when that happens, we laugh until we feel like throwing up.

*

Ally LOVES nougats, to the point she got banned from them. I gave her like two dozen and she only managed to eat like three before her mom confiscated them.

Oh, and we've only ever seen her in one thing: an orange and white striped blouse, black leggings and pink ballet flats only she seems to be able to pull off.

*

Daniella's boyfriend has been nicknamed by her dad 'Salted Fish', who treasures his 'family jewels', watches Tom & Jerry, reads the Bible, and asks her to explain and notify him of when she's going to be sarcastic. Clearly, he's missing the point.

*

Zee loves Hello Kitty and BDSM. If you don't believe me, go check out her profile: moozeyi.

*

Daniella smiles weird in every picture and is the only one who doesn't let us see her camwhore photos.

*

We talk about stupid advertisements. Like:

i. Hair removal cream which is applied to two women stranded on the side of the highway, which helps them stop two hot guys to help them after they flash their oh-so-shiny pits.

ii. The Listerine ad where the guy looks like George of the Jungle after his usage with the 'sexy' hair flip.

iii. The Coke ad where a girl flashes her friends with a hand signal that is equivalent to the finger.

And more.

*

We even talk about Durex. Yes, Durex, and how Mel thought it was candy.

*

Uno Speed, and how Zee cannot stand watching Ally, Daniella and I play because she picks up on so many mistakes.

*

Bitching about teachers! Yes, one of our favourite topics.

i. The teacher who got a student expelled for drawing a penis on her diagram; who treats everybody else like shit and constantly compares us to other schools; who scolds us not to be racist yet laughs along with everybody else when the Indian boy in class blends in with the door; prioritizes herself and herself only.

ii. The one we call the sealion because she just cannot help play other people around; snakemouth; fat; the original pain in the ass, Johnson.

iii. The teacher who thinks she's got a supermodel body and dresses like it; looked like Mr. Bean in the school magazine.

iv. The overweight teacher who falls asleep standing up and smoke every hour.

v. The teacher with the constant bitch face. Honestly, doesn't it hurt?

vi. The one we all love but run away from.

vii. The one who's a nice person to talk to but beats even Fran Drescher when it comes to having a nasal voice.

viii. The one who calls us animals.

ix. The one who camwhores on the bed and uses it as her Facebook profile picture. Scary.