Chapter 1

Jimin ran into the garage, where he has been sleeping. He hated his foster mom. She made the past month a living hell. He couldn't take it anymore and grabbed the back pack where he kept all of his stuff and put everything he owned, which was a few t-shirts and jeans, in it.
He was finally pushed over the edge this time. His foster mom was usually just an ass, making Jimin do all of the work that her 3 kids didn't want to do, but this time, it went too far when she punched him in the face. He didn't really care that she punched him but later her youngest but strongest son, Jungkook, pulled him out of his "room" by his hair and kicked his ass in the front yard, because his mother told him that Jimin hit her and not the other way around. Jungkook busted Jimin up pretty bad. He had a busted lip, bloody nose, and what was gonna be a black eye soon.
"Going somewhere?" Jungkook stood in Jimin's door way.
"Out. Why do you care?" Jimin asked shooting Jungkook a dirty look.
"I care because every month you live here is $1000 in my pocket." Jungkook said stepping in Jimin's way so he couldn't leave.
"Well don't worry about it. I have to come back. I have no where else to go."Jimin said knowing that he had an option. He just wanted to get Jungkook out of his way.
"You better be back." Jungkook stepped aside, letting Jimin go through. Once Jimin was where no one could see him from the house he ran, and ran, and ran. He had to get to his social workers office before dark. He only had about 30 minutes and the office was 5 miles away. Once it was dark his foster family would come looking for him and they would lock him in a closet for days and days, like they did the 1st time.
When it got dark he was 1 block from the office. He knew that they were already on the way to him and he was terrified. If they got him, he knew that would be it. He would never get out of there. They would never let him leave again and the only way to leave was to get thrown out or ask to leave and have reason and proof, if it could be proven. He heard a car speeding down the road toward him as he rounded the corner to enter the parking lot. Jimin's heart beat picked up. He didn't know if he could make it now that they were on his tail. He raced towards the door that seemed like it was miles away. He heard the car screech to a stop and heard the doors open. He turned to see what they were doing.
"You can't out run us." Jungkook yelled out, as Jimin tripped on a stopper on the side walk. He quickly got up and ran toward the door again. He felt a hand grab the back of his shirt. He fell to the ground and turned to see Jungkook towering over him. Jungkook was 2 years younger than Jimin but he was stronger than a normal teenager. Jungkook swung his fist back to hit Jimin but was stopped.
"Get out of here." said Jimin's social worker, Mr. Kim, as he grabbed Jungkook's arm. Jungkook jerked away from his grip and walked back to the car with his 2 brothers.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/Haii ^^