Chapter 15

Jimin was startled when Yoongi wrapped he hugged Jimin from behind.
"Good morning." Yoongi said leaving a small peck on Jimin's cheek.
"When did you wake up?"
Jimin asked pouring a glass of orange juice.
"About 10 minutes ago. Hey it's our last day. Mom comes back tomorrow and I don't feel like going to school today. Wanna ditch?" Yoongi asked as Jimin turned around to face him.
"I don't see why not. I want to spend the last day with you." Jimin said. Yoongi picked Jimin up and sat him on the counter. Jimin leaned forward and kissed Yoongi. Yoongi starting from Jimin's knee ran his hand up his thighs. Yoongi roughly placed his hand on Jimin's thigh and squeezed it tightly. Making Jimin yelp.
As their kiss heats Jimin starts to run one hand up Yoongi's shirt and his other tangled in Yoongi's hair to keep him closer. Yoongi carefully runs his hands down Jimin's torso just to stop at his pants. Yoongi glances up to Jimin, who's eyes were filled with lust and in dying need for touch. Yoongi undid Jimin's pants and slid them down to toss them across the room. Yoongi looks at Jimin and then down to see Jimin's member almost bulged out from his underwear. Yoongi moved between jimin's legs to connect their lips and moving his hand to Jimin's bulge. Yoongi started to massage it with his hand carefully trying to move it up and down.
Jimin kept his hand tangled in Yoongi's hair to keep their kiss intact. Yoongi moved his hand to the rim of his underwear and moved it down so it falls to the ground, leaving Jimin bare on his lower half. Yoongi broke their kiss and looked down at Jimin's member. Jimin's face flushed with red at Yoongi took in Jimin beauty, he face got redder as Yoongi placed his hand around Jimin's member. Yoongi slowly started to move his hand up and down Jimin, making Jimin moan ever so often. Yoongi slides he other hand up Jimin's shirt to feel his abs and chest, then to take off Jimin's shirt. Jimin now nude, Yoongi's feelings burst into a fire and he needed more.. He needed Jimin. Yoongi let go of Jimin to undo his pants and stake his shirt off. By the empty feeling when Yoongi let go Jimin quickly placed his hand on himself to keep it going. Yoongi walked toward
the kitchen table and turned back around to face Jimin.
"Come to daddy.." Yoongi said with his husky voice and his eyes filled with lust.
Jimin smirked and slowly jumped down off the counter to make his way to Yoongi. Before Jimin could stop walking Yoongi already had him leaned on the table. Starting from his shoulders Yoongi run his hands down Jimin's back until the reaches his hips. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hips and slowly took one hand to slap Jimin's butt. Then again but harder.
Jimin winched in pain but he liked it.
"Yoon-" Jimin started
"Daddy." Yoongi corrected him..
"Daddy please don't stop." Jimin pleaded.
Yoongi pumped his own member a few times. He then rubbed it against Jimin making Jimin whine. Soon Yoongi inserted the tip of his member inside Jimin and then back out. He did this until Jimin had enough.
"Daddy! Just fuck me until I can't walk on my own later!" Jimin whined
Yoongi just smirked and slammed his member inside of Jimin. Causing Jimin to yell and moan.
Yoongi grabbed a hold on Jimin's hips making him go back and forth with Yoongi's movement. The more time went on the faster and harder Yoongi got and the louder Jimin got.
Every once in a while while Yoongi had to slap Jimin's ass until it went red and he left a handprint.
Yoongi is still at it fast and rough.
Jimin yells from the pain but moans from the pleasure.
"Oh.. My god.. My.. Ass.. Is .. Numb.." Jimin choked out between moans.
Yoongi did exactly as he wanted and he kept going.
Yoongi starting to let out loud moans he kept in. Yoongi started to slow down a little just enough to feel his member slide in and out. Yoongi hit just the right speed to make himself go crazy. After a few more pumps Yoongi jerked his hips forward causing him to cum inside of Jimin. Yoongi let out a long moan and leaned forward to place his head on Jimin's back. Yoongi slowly slides his member out and it's covered in his cum. Jimin slowly turned around and took it upon himself to clean up Yoongi. Once Jimin was done Yoongi feel to the floor exhausted and Jimin followed but jerked up the moment his ass touched the floor
"Fuck." Jimin complained, standing back up.
"I'm sorry." Yoongi said standing up grabbing Jimin's hand. Jimin leaned forward and whispered softly
"You did exactly what I wanted you to do." Jimin left a soft peck on Yoongi's lips. He turned to grab his clothes then walked to take a shower.
"Fuck, he's hot." Yoongi turned and walked to his bed room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yoongi Jimin, I'm home." Yuna said as she walked in the door from the airport. Yoongi and Jimin ran down the stairs from Yoongi's room and embraced Yuna.
"Missed you too. I see that you two are still in one piece." Yuna said hugging Jimin and Yoongi back.
"How was the trip? How's dad?" Yoongi as he and Jimin released her.
"The trip was wonderful and your dad is wonderful. We went to dinner then went for a walk then went back to his apartment and...played scrabble." Yuna winked. Yoongi cringed at his mother's innuendo.
"Okay mom. That's gross."
"I'm so glad that you had fun Yuna." Jimin said smiling.
"Yes I did have fun. But I'm back now to get my baby ready for graduation in a week." Yuna said placing her hands on Yoongi's shoulder.
"Yes but you must be tired. Why don't you go take a nap?" Yoongi suggested. Yuna nodded then walked up the stairs. Yoongi and Jimin headed out to the cabin so they would disturb the sleeping Yuna in the next room. Jimin sat down on the bed and started messing with his fingers. Yoongi walked over and sat down on the bed next to Jimin.
"Jimin what's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Don't lie." Jimin let out a sigh. He didn't want to tell Yoongi what's wrong.
"I'm just not ready for you to graduate."
"Why not? Life will be better when I graduate." Yoongi said lifting Jimin's head.
"Because when you graduate your going to be able to do whatever you want and I'm still gonna be in school and your going to leave me in the dust." Jimin admitted. He knew that if he didn't tell Yoongi the truth that he would just feel even worse later.
"Jimin we've been over this." Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand. "Me and you until the end. I'm never leaving you." Jimin blushed and smiled. Yoongi jumped up and walked over to the TV across the room from Jimin's bed.
"Wanna watch a movie?" Jimin nodded and walked over to Yoongi to pick a movie. Yoongi walked to his kitchen and made some popcorn. When he returned, locking the cabin door behind him, he and Jimin sat down on Jimin's bed and watched the movie. Yoongi wrapped his arm over Jimin's shoulder and pulled him closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Namjoon you're a dumbass." Yoongi said laughing at his friend.
"Says you. I've had straight A's since like 3rd grade." Namjoon's said chuckling.
"Yea yea, we know your a genius." Namjoon carried on with the story that he was telling. Taehyung suddenly looked up from his phone, catching Jimin's attention.
"Taehyung?" Jimin said. No answer.
"Tae..." Jimin shook Taehyung's knee, but he just looked past Jimin. A light blush appeared on Taehyung face and Jimin turned to see what he's looking at, and immediately regretted the decision. Jimin's eyes were met by Hoseok leaving against the wall near their table.
"What the hell?" Jimin whispered loud enough for Yoongi to hear. Yoongi's eyes met Hoseok's and soon Namjoon and Jin's did as well. But he didn't noticed.
"Get the hell out of here Hoseok." Yoongi said.
"Don't worry." Hoseok said walking to Jin and Namjoon's said of the table. He bent down until his mouth was right next to Jin's ear. "I'm not here for you." Jin squeezed his eyes shut at the feeling of Hoseok's hot breath against his skin again. A tear slid down his face.
"Get the fuck away from him." Namjoon said standing up. Hoseok stood up straight.
"Don't worry. I'm gone." Hoseok walked passed Namjoon and winked at Tahyung. Jin stood up and walked to the bathroom, followed by Namjoon.
"Yoongi?" Jimin said
"Let's go." Yoongi and Jimin hopped up from the table and ran to the bathroom.
When they walked in they saw Namjoon standing in the last stall, holding Jin.
"I know baby. He can't hurt you anymore." Namjoon said comforting Jin. "I'm here. I'm not gonna let him hurt you." Jin looked up at Namjoon. He leaned forward and kissed his boyfriend. He usually didn't like to kiss Namjoon in public but he didn't really care anymore. Namjoon held Jin closer and kissed him back. Yoongi and Jimin turned and walked out of the bathroom without the Namjoon or Jin even noticing they were there.
"Please don't cry Jinnie." Namjoon said pulling away from Jin. "Soon it'll be me and you, in America, not even on the same continent as that jackass." Namjoon stroked Jin's cheek wiping away a tear. Jin buried his face into Namjoon's chest.
"I still have the scar." Jin said putting his hand over the left side of his chest, the place that held a long scar starting at Jin's shoulder. Namjoon took Jin's hand off of his chest and kissed his palm, replacing it back onto Jin's chest.
"That's your heart. That's the heart that I love." Namjoon took Jin's hand and placed it in his own chest.
"This is also your heart. It belongs to you. It always will. I love you Jinnie and no matter what he did that day, it doesn't matter now because you're mine." Namjoon wrapped his arm around Jin waist and pulled him close. "And I am never letting go." Namjoon and Jin walked out to the table and sat down.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I had to add Namjin ^^