Chapter 11

"Jimin?" Yoongi asked peaking into Jimin's cabin.
"Are you okay? It's 5:00 and you haven't left your room. Jimin hid his face so that way Yoongi wouldn't know that he had been crying.
"Jimin? Are you awake?" Yoongi walked over to Jimin's bed and placed his hand on the lump under the blankets. Jimin didn't move so Yoongi would think he was asleep. Yoongi let out a sigh and sat on the floor next to Jimin's bed. Yoongi thought Jimin was asleep but still needed to get things off of his chest.
"Ya know Jimin." Yoongi began in a soft voice to not wake what he thought was a sleeping Jimin. "I have been thinking a lot lately. Thinking about you. Thinking about me. I've been trying to think of ways to make you happy, but I just keep thinking of what Taehyung did. I keep thinking of how he caused us to break up, even though it's what you wanted too." Yoongi sighed and chuckled a little. "Ya know Jimin, I used to be a heart breaker. Well that's what Namjoon says. He actually used to yell at me because I 'could have any girl that I want' but yet he couldn't find anyone. Of course this was before Jin. But the fact  is, I don't want just anyone. I want you. Only you. But all I want is for you to be happy and if you aren't happy with me then I won't be with you." Yoongi sighed and stood up. He grabbed a sticky note and pen from Jimin's bed side table. He wrote something down and left the cabin. When Jimin heard the door shut he quickly sat up and read the sticky note

Hey. Come up to my room when you wake up if you want to.
-Yoongi

Jimin laid the note down on the table and pulled the blanket over his face. Jimin got out of bed, put his shoes on and walked to Yoongi's room. It's been 2 weeks since they actually talked in there. The day they broke up. Ever since then it's been really awkward. Jimin got to Yoongi's bedroom door and paused before knocking.
Yoongi's snatched his head away from the computer and towards the door when he heard a soft knock. He closed out of all the programs pulled up on the computer and opened the door, a bit shocked when he saw Jimin standing on the other side. He stepped to the side, allowing Jimin to come into the room.
   "So..." Jimin said awkwardly.
   "So..." Yoongi replied just as awkwardly.
   "Only 3 weeks left in school." Jimin said trying to break the tension.
   "Yea. Mother's Day is in two days." Jimin stayed quiet.
   "Jimin what's wrong?" Yoongi asked, puzzled.
   "It's nothing really. Just this time of year always makes me sad because people celebrate Mother's Day and prepare for Father's Day but I've never spent a Mother's Day or Father's Day with my mom or dad." Jimin explained. He sat down on the floor and was soon followed by Yoongi.
   "I'm sorry Jimin. I shouldn't have said anything." Yoongi said feeling bad for making Jimin feel bad.
   "No it's fine. What are you doing for Yuna? I want to do something but I don't know if she'll get offended. Some foster moms do." Jimin said.
   "I was going to get her something really special that I know she'll love but I don't have enough. And my mom looks at you as her son so she would get offended." Yoongi said.
   "I don't know what to do. How much extra do you need?" Jimin asked.
   "$200"
   "I can give you the rest. I kinda have a bit left over from when I bought your camera. You don't have to say that I did though. Tell her it was all from you." Jimin said. He didn't want Yoongi to feel like Jimin was stealing his thunder.
   "Well if I do say it was from you too, it fixes both of our problems. You would have a gift for her and I have the rest of the money I need. Win win. I don't mind sharing the gift. Well go today and get it." Yoongi said. He was being honest too. He say Jimin's concern though. He was really glad that he was getting his mom the gift. He knew that it's going to be amazing when she gets it. Jimin shook his head and went to his cabin to get dressed and get the money.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Jimin woke up early on Mother's Day. He got up 30 minutes before Yuna usually does. He walks into the kitchen and made a huge breakfast. When he was finished he went up to Yoongi's room and woke him up.
   "What?" Yoongi asked irritated because he was awoken.
   "Mother's Day. Hello. Yoongi pay attention. We agreed to wake up early and give her the envelope with breakfast." Jimin said shaking Yoongi to wake him up.
   "Right. I knew that. What time is it?" Yoongi asked.
   "7:55. She'll be awake any minute." Jimin replied taking Yoongi's pillow away from him. Yoongi sat up and rubbed his eyes. He pointed to the envelope on his desk. Jimin stubbed his toe on the desk chair.
   "Ow. Son of a bitch." Jimin said grabbing his toe.
   "Watch your mouth Jimin." Yuna called from the her bedroom.
   "Shit." Yoongi whispered.  He grabbed the envelope and Jimin's hand and ran downstairs. The propped the envelope against the coffee mug sitting next to the plate of food.
   Yuna walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. She was met by the food, Jimin, Yoongi and, of course, the envelope. The two boys gave her a hug and wished her a happy Mother's Day. Yuna sat down ate her breakfast.
   "Thank you boys. It was wonderful." Jimin walked over and took her dirty dishes to the sink. Yoongi pushed the envelope forward so it was right in front of her.
   "What's this?" She asked
   "Your gift."
   "Yoongi, Jimin." She didn't like getting gifts and Yoongi knew this but he didn't care.
   "Just open it mom." Yoongi pleaded. He was excited to see the look on her face. She nodded her head and opened the envelope. She pulled out a plane ticket and $100 in cash. She looked at Yoongi confused.
   " I know how much you missed dad. So I called dad and bought a plane ticket. Long story short. You're going to Tokyo to visit dad for 2 weeks. He said he loved the idea and he is taking some time off so you can whatever you want. You leave Tomorrow. And don't worry. You'll be back a week before graduation. Jimin and I are old enough we can take care of our selves and plus Jimin talked to Mr. Kim and he's gonna keep an eye on us for the two weeks." Yuna stood up and hugged the boys. She wiped the tear off of her face. Jimin smiled. He thought of how happy  Yuna is and thought of how unhappy he is. He looked at Yoongi when Yuna walked upstairs to call Mr. Min. Jimin hugged Yoongi tightly. At first Yoongi was confused but desired to not protest.
   "Yoongi I'm sorry. For making you unhappy."Jimin whispered. Yoongi hugged Jimin tighter.
   "You could never make me unhappy."