Chapter 8

Namjoon: So what's going on?
Yoongi: I'm dying
Namjoon: Jimin?
Yoongi: ...maybe...
Namjoon: Wanna talk about it?
Yoongi: kinda
Namjoon: okay... I'm all ears. Well... All eyes.
Yoongi: Well it's been a month since the thing happened...
Namjoon: the thing?
Yoongi: it's been a month since I kissed him. We haven't been the same ever since...
Namjoon: well you kinda did kiss him. You can't expect him to be okay after that.
Yoongi: well... I really do like him Namjoon. I love him.
Namjoon: Ik you do.
Yoongi: well today, I was in the kitchen and he was cleaning some dishes for mom and I walked over to him and asked him if he wanted some help.
Namjoon: okay. And?
Yoongi: he told me that he didn't want me anywhere near him...
Namjoon: I'm sorry Yoongi. I know it must be hard. He's probably just pushing you away...
Yoongi: Ik he is. It just sucks.
Namjoon: yea... Want me to come over?
Yoongi: no it's okay. I heard Jin had a rough night last night.
Namjoon: yea. He's here so I'll fill you in later. Bye.

Yoongi heard the back door close as Jimin walked in the house. Yoongi stood up and ran down stairs. He heard a knock on the door half way down. When he reached the bottom of the stairs he saw Jimin standing next to Hoseok.
   "Hey Yoongi. You know my friend Hoseok." Jimin said. This was the longest sentence Jimin has said to Yoongi in a month and he felt so much anger built up as soon as the words rolled off of Jimin's tongue. Hoseok wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist and laid his head in his shoulder. With out a word Yoongi turned around and walked back up stairs. He was so angry and jealous at Jimin. Yoongi punched his wall, over, and over, and over. He didn't care how badly it hurt. He was so angry and sad. He hated himself for kissing Jimin. He pushed Jimin to do this. Now Jimin was in his cabin, with Hoseok. He fucked up Jin's mind and now he was going to do it to Jimin. Yoongi laid on his bed, his hand throbbing in pain. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep for a bit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoseok stayed at the house with Jimin for an hour. They talked a lot. Hoseok flirted a lot but Jimin didn't like it. He was so guilty for doing that to Yoongi. He quietly snuck up to Yoongi's room and cracked the door just enough to see that Yoongi was sleeping. He opened the door wider and saw Yoongi's swollen hand. He sighed and walked into the room. He tapped Yoongi on the shoulder to wake him up.
   "Yoongi." Jimin whispered.
   "Jimin? Am I dreaming."
   "No. Just a very swollen hand. Come  on. I'll bandage you up." Jimin said gabbing Yoongi's swollen hand.
   "Stop." Yoongi said snatching his hand away but winching in pain.
   "Yoongi just let me help."
   "No Jimin. I don't need help. I can do it myself." Yoongi said half angry, half hurt. Jimin looked at Yoongi sweetly in his beautiful dark eyes.
   "Please." Jimin pleaded. Yoongi's heart hurt because Jimin had him and he knew isn't too. Yoongi gave up and showed his hurt hand to Jimin. Jimin went into the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit.
   "So did your boyfriend leave?" Yoongi asked. Jimin sighed
   "Yoongi, you know he's not my boyfriend." Jimin said finishing up Yoongi's bandage.
   "Well how am I suppose to know? You haven't talked to me in a month." Yoongi said sharply.
   "Well what did you expect Yoongi! You fucking kissed me! You are my foster brother and I could get kicked out if someone found out."  Jimin stood up.
   "So you invite Hoseok over just to mess with me? Knowing exactly how I feel. Knowing exactly what he can do to people. You saw what he has done to Jin and you invite him over anyways." Yoongi stood up so he wouldn't be below Jimin.
   "But that's the thing Yoongi. I don't know how you feel. One day you call me your best friend, then the next day you kiss me.  I'm so confused and I don't want to ruin the opportunity of living here because you want to play with my emotions."
   "Jimin," Yoongi walked over and grabbed Jimin's hands ", I won't play with your emotions. I honestly have true feelings  for you and I don't think that they will be going away." Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist.
"I really like you. I love you Jimin. I can't stand to see you with that boy  on your waist. I know your scared but we'll figure it out. Soon. I promise." Yoongi was only inches from Jimin's face. He could feel his hot breath. Jimin squeezed his eyes shut.
   "I'm scared Yoongi. I have strong feelings for you and I love the idea of
being with you. But I don't want to have to hide. But I guess it's better than nothing. I just don't want to get caught and taken away." Jimin felt hot tears slide down his face. Yoongi brushed Jimin's hair out of his face.
   "You aren't going anywhere. And if they do take you away. I will find you and nothing, and I mean nothing, will keep us apart." Yoongi leaned forward and left a sweet kiss on Jimin's lips. This was their  second kiss but it felt like the first. This was a scene of pure happiness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoseok: hey baby
Jimin: don't call me that
Hoseok: that's not what you said earlier.
Jimin: well a lot has happened since you left
Hoseok: over me already?  Just wait till Yoongi finds out what we did.
Jimin: stop fucking playing Hoseok.
Hoseok: talk to you later baby