Chapter 12

Yoongi ran into the cabin and over to Jimin and kissed the soft, warm lips had had been craving for a month. He moved his lips against Jimin's, enjoying every second of it. He had longed for Jimin's sweet kisses.
"Yoongi, I know that Yuna is gone and we're home alone and Mr. Kim is calling before he just shows up, but that doesn't mean that we are back together. She is coming back in 2 weeks." Jimin said referring to the 2 week long trip that Yuna was taking for Mother's Day to Tokyo.
"Jimin you are wonderful and amazing and adorable and sexy and smart and funny and probably the best thing that that has ever happened to me. I never want to loose you. I know that it's risky and that my actions have consequences, but Jimin," Yoongi took Jimin's hands into his own. "You are just everything to me. I know we've only know each other for 3 months and that's not a very long time but I love you Jimin. I've done everything in my power to make you happy. But I just I wa-"
   "Yoongi stop." Jimin brushed a piece of hair from Yoongi's face. "I believe you. You make me so happy and I want to be with you so bad but..." Jimin stopped.
   "But what?" Jimin looked away and didn't respond.
   "Jimin..." Yoongi insisted.
   "But I don't know how long you'll want to wait." Jimin couldn't look Yoongi in the eyes. Jimin knew that Yoongi would protest to Jimin's thoughts.
   "Park Jimin I will be here with you till the end. I am yours no matter what. I love you and I always will. I know it'll be difficult but you are worth it. I am never leaving you." Yoongi cupped Jimin's cheek
   "Yoongi I'm still scared." Jimin said closing his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Yoongi's soft touch. The touch he longed for everyday. "I don't want to be moved. It'll kill me to be taken away from you." Jimin admitted opening his eyes. Yoongi smiled and leaned his forehand against Jimin's. He wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist and pulled him close. Their faces weren't even an inch apart. Jimin closed his eyes, feeling Yoongi's hot breath against his face. 
   "Don't be scared. I promise I'll handle it. I know exactly how to deal with it. I am never leaving you." Yoongi assured Jimin. Jimin smiled and placed his hand on Yoongi's neck and let it slide down to his bicep. Yoongi tangled his fingers in Jimin's hair. Yoongi leaned slightly forward and left a soft peck on Jimin's lips. Jimin squeezed his eyes shut and connected  his lips to Yoongi's. He didn't know why but that kiss felt like their very first. He was warm from the his lips to his toes. Yoongi leaned far into the kiss. Yoongi pushed Jimin against the cabin wall and kissed him deeply. Jimin squeezed Yoongi's bicep and Yoongi pulled Jimin closer to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   "Come on. Let's go." Yoongi said pulling Jimin down a path. They were surrounded by grass and trees.
   "I'm coming." Jimin said trying to keep up with Yoongi. He was very curious as to where they were going. They were just standing in his cabin kissing then Yoongi just grabbed a blanket and water and drug Jimin out to his car.
   "Yoongi where are we going?" Jimin asked impatiently. The walked over one last small hill and Jimin saw exactly where they were going.
   "Yoongi what is this?" Jimin asked.
   "It's a river obviously. I used to come here all the time. I love it here. It's quiet, secluded. Just complete bliss. I wanted to share it with you. Jimin smiled and a light blush appeared on his cheeks. Yoongi layer out the blanket
He brought and sat down. He patted the empty space beside him,
Incongruous Jimin to join. Yoongi wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist and pulled him closer. The two boys laid down on the blanket and looked up at the clear blue sky. Yoongi looked over at Jimin who kept looking up. He admire Jimin. He studied every perfect feature, making sure not to miss one single thing. Yoongi smiled and left a soft kiss on Jimin's lips. If you would have asked Yoongi a week prior, he would have said that he would never have Jimin back because that's what Jimin wanted. Jimin closed his eyes and buried his face into Yoongi's chest. He bit the inside of his lip, trying not to give away the fact that he though Yoongi smelled so good. Jimin got lost in his thoughts and so did Yoongi. It wasn't soon after that both Jimin and Yoongi had fallen asleep.