2

Dear love,

Today, I tried to run away from my pain. But I think it just followed me. I moved to this beautiful small town where there is a very small population and everybody knows everybody. I was automatically accepted into the town. I'm sorry that I had to leave our small hometown behind, the memories there just was haunting me and I couldn't stay there any longer. I hope you find someone that is good for you, someone that can actually make you happy. Don't let anyone else drag you down.
I met this beautiful young girl name Ashely, she is about 7 years old and when I first entered the town she ran up to me and hugged me. Her parents hurried up and got her back and apologized about her touching me with out my permission. I nodded and said that it was fine and I went ahead and introduced myself, they replied Nicely and as well introduced themselves to me. I don't know if you really care about the house that I'm having the privilege to stay in but, it's very beautiful. It's made out of logs and it's a beautiful shade of gray that I have ever seen in my life. The inside! The inside is two stories and I think you would have really loved it just as much as me.
I've already got a job as well! Remember Ashely that I was talking about, the 7 year old?? Yeah I'm babysitting her everyday for about 10 hours and I'm getting about $10 an hour too so I'm making pretty well money.
                 I know you don't care about what I'm up to or how I'm doing, I just like to update you on how I'm feeling and how I'm doing. I really hope you are doing well.
                  I'm sorry I ran away from you. You just really scared me and so I couldn't stay. I had so much fear in me that I was on the edge of insanity. I love you. I really do and I hope you never forget that. I hope one day you will learn how to actually treat a girl/women because the way you treated me was so wrong. I know, I'm late telling you how you treated me badly but I didn't see it when I was with you. I saw that I was in love and I didn't think anything could change my mind. This last time...this last thing you did...pushed me over the edge.

                                             ~love~ me