37

Dear love,
           I know I'm strong deep down, I know I can make it as well. I'm just scared, I'm tired and I don't know how to move on. There are so many things in this world that has to be changed, but how? How do we change it? Does one just simply get up and change the way of thought of everyone else? I don't believe that's how it works. I want to be the one to make everyone see the beauty in life, see the beauty in love. There is nothing more than seeing the absolute beauty in everything around you. Look up at the stars, tell me what you see. Do you see a triangle? A square? A rectangle? Tell me. This is what I believe when you look up at the stars, if you see a triangle then you are in a constant pattern with something in your life. If you see a square, you are at a good spot. If you see a rectangle then you hold onto things for awhile and then you let go for a short amount of time and then you are back on it. See, everything has a definition to it. You just have to look into it and see and believe. If you can't believe it or even see it, then help yourself and make something up for yourself, make up your own snaps and your own definitions for them. Make something up to help you sleep at night! Something that will make you happy!  You mean everything to me and I don't want to let that go. I'm in a rectangle.

                                                                    Love~me~