74

Dear love,
People in mental hospitals never faked their illnesses. They never went around and told everyone they knew what they were feeling. They have been sick for so long that they think what they hear, feel, see, and everything else in between in normal. They don't know what real life feels like. They don't know what it feels like to be normal. They don't remember anything better than the distant memory of their illness. But- isn't it funny that people like to come out and say that they are just like them. That they go to the extreme of telling everyone about it, but what they don't realize is that if they keep egging it on, they aren't gonna like the ending result. It's NOT cool to be diagnosed with an illness, you no longer have your sanity. If someone constantly  goes around telling people this and that about how they see this, how they hear that, or they dream this, how they feel that, they obviously aren't, they are on the point of seeing something that someone actually has and then takes advantage of it. They also don't realize that once they egg it on so damn far, THEY. WILL. BE. PUT. AWAY. And they don't care, it's the attention they'll revives that matters.

           All in all stop trying to diagnosis yourself with illnesses that real people have. It's one of the stupidest shit that anyone can do.

                                              Love~me~