75

Dear love,
          I've never seen something so beautiful fade out so fast from just a simple comment. Every bit of energy, love, confident, and even self esteem just flew out the window before we could even blink. Nobody knows what others feel, nor can we really tell if they are the same inside AND out. "It's not okay to be different!" They say to the little boy who is wearing a dress that belongs to his older sister. "STOP! That's not okay!!" They say to the girl who likes to put mashed potatoes with her corn. "You're disgusting!" They say to the teenage girl that is starting to develop acne. Why? WHY does society like to try telling us what is disgusting, what's wrong, what's right, and what's all evened out? Didn't society remember that they all have flaws as well? That NOBODY is perfect! It has never mattered what people think, dear young son of mine that loves his older sisters dress, "do you feel like yourself?". That's all that matters. Dear sweet girl, you aren't alone on your taste flavors. And dear teenage me, embrace your acne flaws, someone in the world is always gonna be against you for something that's apart of you. but DONT let it get to you, because you know damn well that everyone else is just wanting to point out something wrong with you, to make them feel better. Love yourself! EMBRACE yourself!!! and DONT let those fucking bastards control your self esteem! Cause you are perfect my child!

                  This goes out to all of us.
                                                   Love~me~