11

Dear love,
           I've isolated myself from everybody. My family has been trying to contact me and I just don't want anything to do with them anymore. I don't want to meet up with anyone in town anymore. The outside scares me, seeing the trees sway in the dark night, imagining little creatures crawling around the trees and watching me just gives me the vibe that something is gonna go bad.
            Do you remember the little girl I was babysitting? Well her birthday is tomorrow and the family has invited me to come to her party and celebrate, I told them okay but I don't think I'll be able to go without having an panic attack. I know secretly these people here don't like me and I can feel them talking about me through my walls of my home.
             I think I'm gonna move out of town to somewhere that's much bigger. I want more people around but then again I don't. Isolating yourself from things isn't healthy but then again who says I'm healthy? Honestly I'm so messed up that you couldn't find one ounce of potential in me. I don't see my life going any further in about 4 years. I see that's where my life ends.

                                                     Love~me~