76

Dear love,
           After so many years I still have so many god damn questions. And why do people never have an actual answer? Like, do feeling really go away when you leave someone? Is it possible that we tell ourselves that we are in love cause we want to tell people that you have felt "true" love? Or do our hearts simply fall for the next person they know that they can get? What do you do if you have a child that ask you about love? How do you answer? Do you tell them about the heartbreaks or do you tell them a fake love story like beauty and the beast? Or is that a wrong comparison? Cause there for beauty and the beast is representing that someone so beautiful can fall in love with someone that is so hatred and so "ugly" and when they have the same feelings in return and shows him true self. Do love stories really represent reality or does it represent what ONLY movies want to show that this world can't really have? I'm not sure if you are seeing it from the same point of few or if you can really understand this letter that I'll be sending out soon, but I hope one day when you can understand what I'm talking about, you'll come back and reread my latter and then finally write me back about how much you see now.

                                                             Love~me~