67

Dear love,
          It's sad to say that I still miss you after all the shit you have said to me. I can't believe that I still even want you, the dreams I have about you and the wishes that I hope come true. My life is utter bullshit without you and I feel like we are meant to be just because we try to ruin each other's relationships all together. We say we don't like each other no more but still stare at each other everyday and we always talk about each other. What is with us? Two people who truly love each other want to ruin each other's life's but want to show them love at the same time? What is that?? The song (love the way you lie) with Eminem and Rihanna, reminds me of us. If you listened to the lyrics deeply it will sound like how we were while together and how we are now without each other. I constantly play and replay that song in my head but also out loud for the world to hear and try to envision what we are. It's hard...it's hard being with someone and wanting you...it's hard to fucking move on when all I fucking do is think of you. It's so fucking hard to move on because everything I fucking do involves you! I NEED you to get the fuck out of my head! GET THE HELL OUT? I WANT TO MOVE ON BUT YOU ARE MAKING IT TO DAMN HARD ON ME TO EVEN LOOK AT HIM WITHOUT SEEING YOUR GOD DAMN FACE IN HIS!! JUST GO!! GO FAR AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK PLEASE!....I beg you...I need to move on....I need...to move on...

                                                                    Love~me~

                ....
               I'm sorry
                ....