12

Dear love,
           Last night I went out for a walk late at night where everyone is asleep. I didn't want to be bothered by anyone if they saw me and they start asking questions. Well, it was around 3am and I was just admiring the trees and thinking, you randomly popped up in my head and I started getting scared.
            All the bad memories flooded back into my brain and I felt like i started reliving them again. I decided to turn back around to go back to the house before I have a panic attack but I didn't make it. I feel to the ground and started crying while covering my ears to block out your screams. I kept shaking my head like I was a little kid saying "no", there was so much going on that I didn't see someone running over to me. I kept screaming and screaming for my life and I was hoping that it would end soon but it felt like every minute was an hour and I was closer to my death bed.
             The person that came running towards me picked me up and carried me to my house. I was shaking and still whimpering from being so scared that I didn't realize that the person set me down on my couch and started stroking my hair to calm me down. It seemed to work, I finally unplugged my ears and slowly opened my eyes to look at the person that saved me from my attack. He was staring at me with beautiful blue eyes and I didn't know what to do. We started at each other for a little bit then he asked "ma'am are you okay?" I kinda was confused because I was being  hypnotize by his eyes but I eventually kicked myself out of it before that I was weird (is he didn't already). "Um um yes!"
               His name I later found out was Elijah, went and got me some water and helped me calm down a little more before he went to my door and left. I honestly don't know what to say, he is handsome but then again, I don't want to be involved with anybody. I want to be by myself, I deserve me be alone.
               So then on I left him out of my head for a few days until he came back over to check up on me. That's really Sweet right?

                                                      Love~me~