33

Dear love,
          You won't reply back to me when I need you the most. This morning I woke up and got ready for work but then I got a phone call from my mother, she was crying. She informed me about my grandfather passing away that morning and that I have my one last chance to say goodbye. I can't do it, I won't be able to face his lifeless body laying there. I don't want to see what he looks like in peace now, I want to just remember him when he was healthy and walking around, telling me how beautiful I've gotten since the last time he saw me. I don't want to remember him suffering, him looking so tired that he could barely stay awake for 10 minutes. I don't want to see the color that has drained from his body. I want to see his spirit though, I want to say goodbye that way. I truly believe that when you die you can choose what age you liked the most in your years of living and go back to looking like that when you are a spirit. When he comes and visits me, he will look young, he will be healthy and buff like he was when he was a Guard. I'll see the happy him when he didn't have to have anybody help him around, the old him where he was able to feed himself with out a feeding tube. I WILL see the old happy grandfather that I love.
                   (Dedicated to my grandfather that just passed away this morning, fly high grandpa, I love you and you will be missed)

                                                                      Love~me~