73

Dear love,
          I was on a large platform, almost as big as a football Field. I had sweat going down my forehead before I even looked up to see where I was at. I stare at my shoes admiring the beautiful black heels that I was in. I never wear shoes like this, what is going on? I slowly start to rise my head up to look at whatever is in front of me, rows. Thousands and thousands or rows are there, empty. I feel my face tense up and I decided it would be best to look around for a better idea of where I'm at. When I turn my head around slightly to the left I see HUGE speakers, not just regular speakers that theaters have but SPEAKERS. It caught me off guard, I stumbled from my position and slowly turn to the point that my back is towards the rows of empty seats. Metal bars, huge hanging lights, drums, more speakers and equipment was seen. "Is this a dream? Or am I actually on a performing stage?" (BOOM!!) the lights flash on within a second and I quickly throw my hands up to cover my eyes from the blinding lights. "Aayhhh, FUCK! TURN THEM OFF!!!" I yelled to no one in particular. I hear a slight roar that slowly starts to grow to a point where I can make out what the sound is. "Cheering?" I can hear people clapping and yelling my name from a distance and people singing songs that sound so damn familiar. I turn back around to the same spot I was in when this dream first started and noticed the EMPTY rows are now filled with people that are smiling, crying, laughing, holding signs up, screaming, and some that seem to be trying to get my attention. I squinted my eyes to look around better and saw this one adorable girl that's right in front of the stage, waving her arms around. When she saw that I spotted her she quickly stops her motion and faints. I gasp and hurry to run to her but people have already gotten her back to her feet and making sure she is alright. I slowly walk to her and bend down so I'm level with her and then asked, "are you okay love? Why did you faint? Would you like some water love???" She looked at me fascinatingly and slowly said, "I'm fine, I'm just...I just, god I never thought that you would ever notice ME! OUT OF EVERYONE! ME!" I gave her a surprised look, taken aback on what she just said. Why wouldn't I notice her? I notice everybody here, even that little boy that was holding a cute little sign that read, "we love you Jen!" I leaned back over to her to reply, "here love" wrapping my arms around her body I quickly gave her a sweet hug and pulled back. "Thank you" says the girl with a very sweet smile. "I don't mind" while sitting up and walking back to my position on the stage. I slowly look back around the arena, everything is blurry now. I'm confused on what's going on, am I in a dream or real life??? Then everything went black...

                                                             Love~me~