Part 4

Grayson threw me over his shoulder and walked downstairs. "Grayson let me go." I said while banging on his chest. He just laughed and continued going to downstairs. When he got there, he turned into the living room and threw me on the couch.

"I'll make you a deal." He said. I looked at him with suspission. "What kind of deal?" I asked. He smiled and said "A deal that will benefit us both." I sighed and nodded my head, signaling for him to tell me the deal.

"Okay so here it is. We have to watch one sex scene from the movie together and if we both make it through then it proves that I am not a grandpa and you are not a little kid. Deal?"

I thought for a minute and then looked up at him. "Deal." I said. He smiled and sat down next to me. He went to the longest and dirtiest sex scene in the movie and played it.

We sat there in silence and watched. It was so awkward. I mean, it's Grayson. The guy that I'm not sure if I like and is super hot and I'm watching a sex scene with him. Damn.

The scene was really.... Interesting. Tbh, it was getting me really horny. It seemed so nice and amazing. Oh my god I couldn't take it. I didn't care what I thought of Grayson right now I just wanted him.

I looked over at Grayson and saw him fix his shorts. I giggled and looked back at the T.V.

A part came on when she moaned and Grayson squirmed in his spot. I looked over at him and said "Something wrong?" He looked at me quickly and said "Uh, n-no nothings wrong I just um, had an itch."

He was obviously lying.

I smiled and moved closer to him. He looked at me with his eyes but kept his head direction towards the T.V. I moved even closer and this time he looked at me fully. "What are you doing?" He asked seeming like he was holding something back. "Oh nothing." I replied innocently. He looked back at the T.V and started watching again.

I could see his erection through his pants no matter how hard he tried to hide it.  I smirked and set my hand on his leg. He looked down at my hand then at me. I looked at him and bit my lip. He clenched his jaw and fist. "Jasmine you don't want this." He said. I looked at him confused. "Why not?" I questioned moving closer to his dick.

He looked at me and before I knew what was happening he slammed me against the wall and got really close to my face. "Because if I start I will go hard and fast and I won't stop." He warned. I looked into his dark and dangerous eyes and smirked. I grabbed his neck and pulled his lips to mine. We kissed with passion and then pulled away. "Good." I whispered in his ear. He smiled and kissed me again but this time, hungrily. He kissed me very roughly a few times and then started to take off his shirt.

Right as he was about to throw it on the floor we heard the front door open. We looked over and saw my mom.
-------------------------------------------------------
Uh oh what's going to happen?!? Did they get caught or did something keep her from seeing??? You'll find out tomorrow guys 😊 I love you all and I hope you have an amazing day 💖☺️
Katie ❤️