Part 1

In case you didn't read my a/n in the beginning I want you to know that you are 17 and Grayson is 20. So yeah, hope you like it 😁😁
//////////////////
"Jasmine breakfast is ready." My mom yelled from downstairs. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, proud of my outfit (picture above^) I grabbed my bag and phone and headed downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my brother, Ryan, and his friend, Grayson, eating at the table. I grabbed a plate and fixed me up some breakfast and then sat down at the table. I never really liked Grayson but I had to deal with him because he was going to be staying with us for the next 6 months. His parents are out of the country at the moment and asked us if he could stay here and of course my mom being the nice soul she is, said yes. He has been living with us for about a week and I already don't like him. Ugh he's such a fuckboy. I mean don't get me wrong, he is smoking hot, but he just see's girls as toys.

I tried to just ignore him.

"So, Ryan, how is college going?" I asked. He smiled and said "It's going good, how's your junior year been so far?" I smiled and said "It's been great but all the homework we get just frustrates me more than anything. I can't wait till we get off for Christmas break. Luckily I only have 3 more days."

After I said that I heard Grayson chuckle to himself a little. I glared at him and then turned my body towards him. "What's so funny Grayson?" So much for ignoring him. He looked up at me and laughed.

"Well, I find it funny that you think your such a big adult when really your just a little kid. Your talking about high school like it's the worst and hardest job in the world." He laughed.

I crossed my arms over my chest and looked over to see if my mom heard what he said, but then I remembered that she left the kitchen to go into the laundry room. He never would have said that in front of my mom. I looked back at Grayson and clenched my jaw. "High school is hard and I'm not a little kid at all. I can completely handle myself. And at least I actually go to school and don't just sit here and do nothing all day." I argued. Grayson let out an airy laugh and then continued to eat. I just rolled my eyes at him and continued to eat as well.

When I was finished eating I put my plate in the sink and picked up my backpack. "Have a great day at school honey." My mom called to me as I headed out the door.

I walked over to my car and unlocked it. I threw my backpack in the passenger seat and then got in and started my engine. I turned up Shameless by The Weekend and started jamming out all the way to school.
-----------
Yay I finished the first part😊😊
I hope you guys like it so far and I will probably post another part today😁