Part 19

I wanted to lean away but then again I didn't want to. Grayson has been such an ass and I really want to make him jealous. Not to mention, Ethan is fucking gorgeous. Okay you know what, fuck it. Ethan's hot and I'm horny so I'm going for it.

I leaned in and our lips connected. They moved in sink and I could tell we were both really into it. His lips were so soft and plump. He was an amazing kisser. He knew just what to do. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him. God this boy is so perfect.

We made out for awhile but it was interrupted by a gasp. We both turned our heads towards the door and saw Grayson standing there with a shocked look.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" Grayson yelled. Ethan stood up and said "Kissing a very attractive and nice girl, what about you." Grayson clenched his fists and looked over at me. I smiled and wiped underneath my lip. Grayson clenched his jaw and his fists tighter.

He looked back up at Ethan and shook his head. He unclenched his fists and jaw and then smiled. "You know what, you can have her." He looked at me and said "Good day." He then turned around and walked out.

What the fuck was that. The whole point of this was to make him jealous and now he's just letting me go. What the fuck. What else can I do to get through to him. I mean fuck I made out with his brother in the first 5 minutes I met him, what else can get under his skin? I'm not going to let him watch us have sex so what else is there?

My thoughts were interrupted by Ethan sighing. I looked up at him and smiled. He rubbed the back of his neck and said "Sorry about that, he can be a little dramatic sometimes. He's such an ass." I laughed and said "Yeah, you have no idea." He gave an airy laugh and then looked down at me.

"I should probably go back to my room." He said.

Oh shit, I can't let him leave. I have to make Grayson jealous.

"Wait Ethan, why don't you come downstairs with me and I can show you around and then maybe we can watch a movie together." I said, hoping he would stay. He smiled at me. "Yeah, yeah that sounds really nice."

I let out a breath and said "Oh thank god." He gave me a confused look. "What?" He questioned. I gave a nervous chuckle and said "I mean uh, lets go downstairs." I quickly stood up and pulled him by his arm downstairs.

I suck at this.

When we got downstairs I showed him the bathroom, laundry room, basement, living room and then lastly the kitchen. Grayson was in there. I saw him making popcorn.

"What are you making that for?" I asked. He looked over at me and said "I'm going to watch a movie, why the fuck else would I make popcorn." I huffed and said "Maybe you just wanted a snack." He rolled his eyes and looked back at the microwave. "Your not watching a movie in the living room because Ethan and I are." I said, crossing my arms.

He turned around and gave me a death stare. "No, I'm already making popcorn and I'm the oldest." (I know he's not but let's just pretend)
"I don't care if your making popcorn you can watch it in the basement and age clearly doesn't mean shit around here." I argued. He quickly walked over to me and got very close to my face. "Don't sass me little kid, I'm not afraid to punish you no matter who your with." He threatened. "Apparently your not afraid to punish my best friend either." I replied.

He gave me a shocked look. I guess he didn't think I would talk back like that. Well guess what bitch I can fuck up your day too.

His face went from shock to hurt. He closed his eyes and sighed. He slumped his way back to the microwave and pulled out his bag of popcorn. He slammed the microwave shut and slumped his way over to us.

He stopped when he got to me and looked up at me. "I'm sorry Jasmine." He whispered.

He then looked back down and walked into the living room.

God damn, God damn. Okay, he seemed super duper ruper serious right there. What the fuck is going on right now? Is he serious? No, he can't be. Okay you know what, whatever. I just want to watch Finding Nemo with Grayson. Fuck, I mean Ethan. God dammit.

I sighed and grabbed Ethan's arm. I pulled him downstairs to the basement and sat him on the couch. I put in Finding Nemo and then sat down next to Ethan. "You like this movie right?" I asked. He laughed and looked at me. "Who doesn't like this movie?" I smiled and looked at the T.V. He did the same.

See, this is going good. Ethan's a great guy and hella funny and hot. I'm not even thinking about Grayson. Except for right now. But that doesn't count because I'm just saying how I'm not thinking about him.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Ethan looked down at me and said "Are you okay? You seem a little off." I looked up at him and nervously said "Yeah I'm totally fine, just didn't get much sleep is all." He nodded and looked back at the T.V.

This is going to be a very long movie.
-------------------------------------------------------
Okay, hey guys. I'm not going to reveal who I chose for her to end up with. Your just going to have to read and find out. So far it looks like Grayson but I have plans for Ethan in the works. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Love you.
-Katie 💖