Part 23

I saw that my mom and Ethan were in the kitchen. I walked over to Ethan and wrapped my arms around him.

"Good morning gorgeous." He said, giving me a kiss. I smiled and said "Good morning handsome." I then sat down on the stool next to him at the breakfast bar and waited for my mom to finish with breakfast.

A couple of minutes later, we heard loud stomping coming from the stairs. We all looked towards the stairs and then saw Grayson enter the kitchen.

"Dude, what's with the stomping?" Ethan questioned. Grayson rolled his eyes and said "Ethan, can I please speak to you in the living room?" Ethan gave him a suspicious look and then shrugged and walked into the living room with Grayson.

Okay this is fucking terrifying. What are they talking about? Is it something bad? Is it about me? Oh fuck, is Grayson talking shit about me. Ya know what, I'm not gonna be worried. That little bitch ain't got nothing on me so I'm fine.

I smiled to myself and then pulled my phone out and scrolled through Twitter.

After a few minutes of waiting, I decided to go in the living room and see if everything was okay. I got up and began to walk towards the living room.

Before I even got in there, I saw Ethan hit the floor. I quickly ran over to him and knelt down.

"Oh my god Ethan are you okay?" I asked worried. He moaned in pain and held his face. I looked up and saw Grayson rubbing his fist and clenching his jaw. I quickly stood up and walked over to him.

"How the hell could you punch your own brother you prick!" I yelled. He scoffed and shook his head. "How the hell could you be a little hoe and sleep with my brother you fucking bitch."

In that moment, I felt so mad and disgusted that I did something I shouldn't have. I slapped him right across his face... and seriously enjoyed it. But after a few seconds I felt so bad and mad at myself. I couldn't believe I had hit him.

He held his face and looked at me. I gulped and could tell that he was really pissed and hurt at the same time. I simply just said "I'm so sorry."

He shook his head and pulled his hand away from his cheek. It was beat red. I sighed and looked down.

I heard Grayson sniffle and then could hear him quickly walk to the door. I looked up and saw him leaving. He slammed the front door shut behind him.

Oh shit, he's really pissed this time.

I took a deep breath and then walked over to Ethan. I helped him up and walked him over to the couch. I pulled his hand away from his cheek and examined it. It was black and blue (not white and gold) and it looked very painful.

I sighed and then went into the kitchen to get a wet wash cloth.

"So, is Grayson gone?" My mom asked. I looked over at her and nodded. She nodded back and said "Okay good, because I need to tell you something. I think we both know where he is going and I think we both know it's not good for him. I think that you need to go get him and talk things through with him." I chuckled and replied "Mom trust me, I tried this morning. He just got mad and told me to get out."

My mom gave me a 'bitch really' look and then rolled her eyes. "Did you try and talk it out or did you tell him that your with Ethan and he needs to move on?" I bit my lip and put my head down. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

She walked over to me and made me look at her. "Jasmine, listen. I know Grayson royally fucked up and you think he is a terrible person, but he's not. I know I told you to get revenge but now I think differently. You guys weren't dating when he slept with Lily and you hated each other. He had every right to date her or have a one night stand with her. He clearly feels bad about it now so I think you should follow him and fix things because you can't live with him like this."