Part 9

*Skip after school*
I was walking out of school when I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw Lily running towards me. "Jasmine wait!" She screamed.

When she got to me she was out of breath. She was huffing and puffing like the god damn big bad wolf. "Jesus girl, you need to workout." I said laughing. She flipped me off and then started walking with me to my car.

"Hey is it okay if I go to your house, I don't want to sit at home and watch The Notebook with a bucket of ice cream.... again." She said. I laughed and then nodded. We both got in my car and started driving to my house. We listened to Bitch Better Have My Money on the way there.

When we got to my house I turned off my car and got out. We both walked inside and threw our bags on the floor next to the door. "So, where is Grayson?" She asked leaning towards me. I rolled my eyes and said "Who cares." Just then Grayson came down and said "I heard my name."

I sighed angrily and said "Well it wasn't from my mouth." He gave me an angry look and then saw Lily. He smiled and said "Well who is this lovely lady." He pushed me aside and walked over to Lily. He grabbed her hand and kissed it. She blushed and said "I'm Lily, Jasmine's best friend." He turned towards me and mouthed "She's hot." I clenched my jaw and then walked over to Lily. I grabbed her my her wrist and pulled her into the kitchen. Of course Grayson followed.

"So, what are you girls doing?" Grayson asked. Lily smiled and said "We haven't figured that out yet." He smiled back and said "Well, I have a few ideas." He started slowly walking towards her until I stepped in front of her.

"Um actually, we are going to work out in the garage... alone. So if you don't mind I'm gonna need you to leave so we can focus." I said. He chuckled. "Yeah, I know it's hard to focus on things when I'm around." I groaned and pushed him out of the kitchen and then looked back at Lily.

She smiled nervously and said "So uh, how about that weather." I rolled my eyes and said "You can't go falling for Grayson, trust me it's not worth it. I know it's hard but you have to fight it." She giggled and looked at me. "I'm not falling for him at all and even if I was I wouldn't because your my best friend." I smiled and hugged her.

After we were done with our little moment, we walked up to my room and changed into some workout clothes. When we were done doing that, we went downstairs and into the garage. "Alright I'm gonna work on my legs." Lily said. I nodded and looked around. "Oh crap I forgot the water bottles, let me grab them real quick." She said okay and I went back inside. I opened the fridge but I couldn't see the water bottles. I turned around and jumped back when I saw Grayson standing there. "Oh my god you scared me, what the hell are you doing?" "I'm warning you Jasmine, this is your last chance to admit your feelings." He said stepping closer. I laughed and looked up at him. "Well I'm not scared of you and I don't have feelings." I said. He rolled his eyes and said "Okay, your choice." He then walked out of the kitchen and around the corner. I sighed and continued to look for the water bottles.

Well what the fuck, where are the damn things.

I walked out of the kitchen and over to the fridge in the laundry room. I opened it and saw the water bottles in there.

Well that's weird, why are they in there?

I just shook it off and grabbed them. I walked back over to the garage door and looked in the garage. I saw Grayson and Lily talking. I walked in and hid behind the punching bag.

"That's really funny Lily, your a great girl." Grayson said. "Thanks Grayson, that's sweet." Lily replied.

Alright what the fuck, is she flirting with him? Is he flirting with her? What the hell is going on?

I looked over and saw Grayson leaning in. Lily didn't move a muscle. Grayson was an inch from Lily's lips and then she leaned backwards. "Uh Grayson, what the hell are you doing?" She asked pushing him back. "Well I thought you were beautiful and sweet so I wanted to kiss you." He replied, smiling.

She giggled and said "No you liked my body so you wanted to fuck me, and I'm not interested." I laughed and they both looked at me. "Ha, you got rejected. You got rejected. Re-je-ct,Ed Rejected!" I cheered. Grayson clenched his jaw and sighed in anger.

He walked over to me and grabbed my arms. He pulled me into him and kissed me with so much passion. I was shocked at first but kissed back. It seemed really genuine. He pulled away and looked at me. "Didn't get rejected that time." He said. He gave me a small smile and then let go of me. He walked away and I looked over at Lily. I smiled widely at her and said "So, how about that weather." She rolled her eyes and laughed. She sat down on her leg lifting seat and then looked back at me.

"Get some girl." She said. She then continued her leg workout. I smiled and blushed. I walked over to the weights and started working out. Oh, who am I kidding. I was thinking about Grayson.

Does that boy actually... like me?
------------------------------------------------
Aye this is an update! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, oh yeah, SURPRISE!! They kissed yay! But was it genuine or is he up to something?
-Katie 💖