Part 5

Luckily she was facing the other way handling a bag. Grayson quickly put his shirt back on and backed away from me. My mom turned around and looked at us. "Oh hey guys, whatcha doing?" She asked. We both gave weird smiles and I said "Just talking." She looked at us weird and said "Is something going on?" We both laughed nervously and said "Oh no nothing." She smiled weird and said "Um okay." She then turned back around and walked into the kitchen.

We let out a relieved sigh and looked at each other. "That was close." I said. He chuckled and said "Yeah but we do still have a problem." I gave him a confused look. "What problem?" "Well, I still have a boner and every time your in the room I want to fuck you and its very hard to hold back soooo yeah." I smiled and walked towards him. I wrapped my hands around his neck and said "Well I guess you'll have to be a big boy and solve the problem." I then turned around and walked away. I heard him follow behind me.

Just as I was about to walk into the kitchen he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into him so I wasn't facing him. He leaned down and whispered in my ear "There's only one way to get rid of the problem, be prepared." He then let go and walked into the kitchen.

What does he mean be prepared? How is he going to solve the problem? Does it involve me. Oh no this can't be good.
------------------------------------------
Short chapter guys but I will be posting the next part tonight so look for that. What do you think is going to happen? How is he going to solve his problem? Lol you'll find out soon. Love you guys and I hope you have a great day 💖
-Katie ❤️