Part 28

I slammed the door shut in his face and walked over to my bed. I laid down and grabbed my teddy bear, cuddling into him. I turned on a movie and then decided to take a little nap. I cuddled into my teddy bears chest and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight Mr. Nubbins."

*Next Morning*

I woke up with my head still on Mr. Nubbins chest. I lifted my head up and took a deep breath. I let it out and then looked at Mr. Nubbins.

"You know what Mr. Nubbins, today is a new day. I have my memory back. I have my life somewhat under control. And I'm feeling like forgiving today so let's go out there and forgive people."

I got up and went over to my closet. I put on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt crop top. I threw my hair into a messy French braid and didn't bother with makeup.

When I was done getting ready I opened my door and started walking downstairs.

Okay Jasmine, don't fuck this up. Your going to go down there and simply tell Grayson you want to start over. Don't call him names. Don't be mean. Just be nice and ask him to start over. Same with Ethan. It'll be fine.

When I got downstairs I went into the kitchen and saw Grayson and Ethan sitting at the table eating bacon. I took a deep breath and then walked over to the counter.

I stood in front of the counter so that I was facing both of them and I was right in the middle of them. They both looked up at me and sat back in their chairs.

I smiled and said "I have something to say."

Grayson chuckled and then leaned over to Ethan and said "This should be good."

My face turned from a smile, happy face to a bitchy, fuck you face and it was directed at Grayson.

"All right listen asshole. I came down here just to..." Before I could finish my sentence, I thought of what my earlier self said.

Don't be mean.

I sighed and then said "I mean, I just want to make amends." I then smiled at them and waited for their response.

They both looked at each other and then back at me and said "I don't buy it."

I groaned and walked over to them.

"No guys seriously. I'm tired of all the fighting and getting mad and throwing shade. I just want to start over with both of you. This whole 'jealous pick sides I don't know which twin I like' thing is really stupid. I just want it done and I'm ready to move on. How about you guys?"

They both sighed and looked away from me.

"I mean, I guess."

"If we have to."

I smiled and said "Good enough."

I then gave them both hugs and began to walk upstairs.

"Woah woah woah woah woah, where do you think your going?" Grayson asked, stopping me from going up the stairs.

"Um, to my room." I said with a confused tone. He chuckled and said "Um no. Since we're all bff's now, we gotta hang out. Ya know, break in the new friendship. Unless you think that we'll end up hating each other again, little kid."