Part 20

*Skip After Movie*

"So, what do you want to do now?" I asked. He smiled and said "How about this."

He leaned in and started to kiss me.

Damn this is amazing. This boy is seriously a good kisser. Like I'm not joking guys, he's got the fucking moves.

We made out for awhile and things were getting heated when we heard footsteps going down the stairs.

We both looked towards the stairs and saw Grayson walking down. We both groaned and turned our focus back on each other.

"Well this is going to be dramatic." Ethan said while rolling his eyes. I giggled and looked back at Grayson.

"May I help you sir. Ethan and I were kind of busy." I said with a bitchy smile. Grayson rolled his eyes and said "Your mom asked me to come down here and grab some more laundry detergent."

I pointed where the laundry detergent was and he walked over to it.

"Okay now, where were we?"

I leaned in and began to kiss Ethan again.

I slightly opened one eye and could see that Grayson was staring at us. I smiled and bit Ethan's lip. I could tell that this was driving Grayson crazy.

I started to kiss Ethan again when I felt my arm being pulled.

Grayson was pulling me away from Ethan. And he was pulling me hard.

"Where the hell are you taking me?" I screamed at him.

He didn't answer.

He dragged me all the way upstairs and finally stopped at the top. He let go of me and turned me towards him.

"God, what the hell was that all..."

Before I could finish my sentence, Grayson smashed his lips onto mine.

This time it was desperate and fast. It was sloppy but sweet. I could tell Grayson was really rushing with this one.

When he pulled away, he looked me in the eyes and I could tell he was incredibly desperate.

While we we're staring at each other, I heard a gasp come from the side of me. I looked over and saw Ethan standing on the stair case.

"Oh, uh Ethan, it's really not what it looks like. He just came up to me and..."

And again, before I could finish my sentence, Ethan smashed his lips into mine. I pushed him off of me and said "Okay, everybody seriously needs to stop doing that."

Ethan grabbed my face and forced me to look at him.

"Jasmine, if you want to be with Grayson, just tell me. Don't go behind my back and kiss him." Ethan said.

I sighed and said "No Ethan, I don't want to be with him."

"You don't?" Grayson said.

I looked over at him and saw that he looked very upset.

"No, I do." I said.

"But you just said you don't." Ethan said.

I looked back over at him and then back at Grayson and then back at Ethan.

"God, why the fuck do I have to have twins fighting over me. I mean come on." I said. Ethan shook his head and clenched his jaw. "Listen Jasmine, I really like you okay. But if you don't feel the same then this will never work. You need to make a decision, right now!" He demanded.

I groaned and put my fingers to my temple.

What the hell should I do? Should I pick Ethan? Should I pick Grayson? They both have their good sides, I have barley seen Grayson's good side but I'm sure he has one. I'm sure Ethan also has a bad side that I just haven't seen yet. God, this is so difficult.
Ya know what, I have to go with my gut.
I choose...
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and, as you can tell, I want you guys to comment who you want me to pick. I kind of know but I still want your guys' opinion. I know your probably thinking "Bitch, this is your fucking story. Your suppose to write it, not us. Choose on your fucking own." I just want to make sure that you guys are happy. So please comment who's name you want to see. I love you guys! Btw, I realize that this chapter is all over the place and short and sucky but I promise after this chapter this will start getting good. She's going to have dreams and a few love moments (if you know what I mean 😏) and some sad moments so just bare with me guys. It will get better. Okay, bye now! Love you!
-Katie 💖
P.S- It's 3:00 in the morning and I can't fucking sleep so I'm just watching Scooby Doo. Just thought I'd let you know that 😊