Part 14

"Oh nothing, never mind." Ryan said, keeping that stupid smile on his face. I was getting pissed off now. I stomped over to him and made him look at me. "Tell me what!" I yelled. He chuckled and gave me a serious look. "I'll let Grayson tell you." He said.

He then smiled and walked out of the kitchen. I turned towards Grayson and his eyes were still wide. "What the fuck did you do?" I asked. He laughed nervously. "Um, nothing. He was just lying." He said, fiddling with his fingers. He was obviously lying.

I started walking away.

"Jasmine wait, please." Grayson said, trying to grab my arm. I violently pulled away and looked at him.

"You said you'd never lie to me again."

I then walked away, purposely hitting his shoulder. I ran upstairs and slammed my door shut.

God he's such a fucking asshole. And I'm such a fucking dumbass. He said he loved me. Even worse I said I loved him. God why does everything not work out for me? What the hell have I done to deserve this? Oh that's right, ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING! What did he do? Why isn't he telling me? Is it really that bad? Alright that's it, I'm officially giving up on life.

I plopped down on my bed and covered my face with my pillow.

Yep, this feels right. No wait, I need popcorn, pajamas, and a movie.

I got up and went downstairs. I checked around the corner to see if Grayson was still in the kitchen. Thank god he wasn't. I walked in and grabbed some popcorn. I unpackaged it and tossed it in the microwave. I looked around in the fridge a little to see if I could find anything in there. I moved the milk over a little and saw a Hershey's bar.

Oh balls yeah

I pulled it out and set it on the counter.

A little while later the microwave beeped and I pulled out the popcorn. I put it in a bowl and then grabbed my chocolate and walked upstairs. I set everything on my bed and opened my closet.

Okay, Winnie the Poo pajamas. Nah. Graffiti pajamas. Nope. Uhh, elephant onesie, oh hell yeah.

I pulled it out of my closet and stripped off my clothes. I put it on and threw the hood over my head. I walked over to my movie shelf and looked through all of them. I decided on The Breakfast Club.

I put it in and then jumped on my bed. I grabbed my popcorn and chocolate and began my lazy day.

*skip movie*

*dont you, forget about me*

As he rose his fist in the air, more tears ran out of my eyes. "Holy fuck that movie gets me every time. Why can't I have that?" I said throwing popcorn at the T.V. The movie ended and I wiped my tears. Just as I was about to grab another movie, I heard a knock at my door.

I walk over to it and opened it. Grayson was standing there.

Well this should be good... and fake.

He looked super upset all of a sudden.

"Jasmine, please don't cry over me and my stupidness." He said.

I looked at him for awhile and then began laughing. "Oh don't flatter yourself dude, I'm crying over The Breakfast Club, not you ya idiot." I rolled my eyes and tried to close the door but he pushed it open.

"Jasmine wait. Let me explain." He said. I crossed my arms and huffed.

"Um, no. I'm done hearing you trying to say that you love me and end up getting my heart broke, okay? Your done buddy. Until you tell me this big secret, I won't be saying anything to you." I said.

Damn I felt proud of myself. Take that bitch.

Grayson looked down and shook his head.

"So are you going to tell me the secret?" I questioned. He looked up at me and opened his mouth. He stayed like that for awhile but then eventually sighed and walked away.

"That's what I thought." I said as he walked down the hall.

I closed my door and went to my movies. I put another one in and began to watch.
-------------------------------------------------------
Awe, kind of a sad chapter. Well, I hope you liked it anyway. I love all of you guys. Bye bitches ✌️
-Katie 💖