Part 25

I woke up with a sharp pain in the back of my head. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in the hospital. I tried to sit up but someone pushed me down and said "I wouldn't sit up honey, you have a very bad concussion." It was my mom.

"Mom? What are you doing here? What am I doing here? What happened?"

I had no idea what was going on. Why was I in the hospital? Why does my head hurt so bad?

My mom sighed and sat down next to me.

"Sweetie, you have temporary amnesia. You are not going to remember anyone you've met in the past few years or anything you've done. It's very rare that this happens but unfortunately, it's happened to you. Your memory should come back soon but if it doesn't then your going to have to re-learn everything that you've lost. I'm so sorry honey."

I gave her a shocked look and then began to cry a little. She wiped my tears and then kissed my forehead. After she did that, a man walked up to her and said "Can I have some time with her?" My mom grabbed his hand and then nodded her head.

She then got up and walked out of the room. The man sat down next to me and I had no idea who he was but he was incredibly attractive. I tried to remember his face but I just couldn't. So I asked the first thing that came to my mind.

"Are you my doctor?" I asked. He gave me a sad look and then shook his head no.

"My name is Grayson, Jasmine. I have been living with your for awhile. I know you don't remember that but I figured I'd tell you anyway."

Grayson looked down and fiddled with his fingers for a second. He then looked back at me and said "There's probably something else I should tell you."

He had sweat running down his face and he was shaking a little. I held his hand and smiled up at him. He smiled back at me and then took a deep breath.

"Okay, um, the thing I have to say is... We're dating." He said it like I wouldn't believe him.

I gave him a shocked look but then smiled.

"Oh wow, that's awesome. I can't believe I got a hunk like you."

He smiled but he also looked a little guilty.

Why does he look guilty? Is he lying to me? Is he not telling me something? What's going on? You know what, I'm probably just being crazy. Why would he lie to me about anything? He's my boyfriend.

I pulled him next to me and gave him a huge hug. Just then my mom walked in.

"Wow, what's going on here?" She asked. I let go of Grayson and then looked at my mom. "Just hugging my handsome boyfriend." I replied. My mom looked over at Grayson with a 'bitch really' look. Grayson gave my mom a worried look and then quickly walked over to her.

He pulled her out of the room and I'm guessing he talked to her about something.

Alright, what the hell is going on? What are they hiding from me? God I hate losing my memory!

After about 5 minutes, they came back in. Grayson walked over to me and put his arm around me. I smiled up at him and then looked at my mom. She rolled her eyes and then said "I'm gonna go see if I can check you out."

She then gave Grayson a glare and then walked out of the room.

I looked at Grayson and said "What was that all about?" He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I was just talking to her about how happy I am that your awake and still the same Jasmine."

I gave him a fake smile and then looked away.

Seriously. He thinks that I'm going to fall for that. I'm gonna get the truth out of him sooner or later. He's my boyfriend. He can't hide shit from me.

After a few minutes of Grayson and I talking my mom walked in and said "Okay, they said your good to go."

I nodded and then got up. Grayson helped me to the bathroom so I could put my clothes on and then he carried me out of the hospital and to the car. He set me inside and then I buckled up. He got in the back with me and buckled up. He smiled over at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled back and then looked out the window.

I'm gonna figure out the truth.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Comment- Wait, where's Ethan?
Other comment- You forgot about Ethan bitch
Another comment- Tf, where's my boy
e-tee-wee-tee at?
Yes, I am aware that Ethan is not in this. I have a special surprise for you guys with him. Well it's not that special but it's kind of different. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter. It kind of sucked because I kind of half-assed it but the next few chapter are gonna be lit and crazy af so I'll make up for it later. I love you guys ❤️
-Katie 💖