Part 27

I held my head and closed my eyes tightly. Suddenly I could see flashes of memories flooding back into my head. Every good one and bad one down to the very last detail.

I opened my eyes and was back to normal. I could still hear my mom and Grayson talking.

"Grayson, how could you take advantage of her like that? You know she is getting her memory back sooner or later. What are you going to tell her then?" My mom shouted at him. He sighed and replied with "I don't know, I haven't thought about that part yet. Listen I know I am taking a huge risk and I'm probably doing the wrong thing here but I can't help it. She just makes me so happy. Whenever I'm around her I can't help but smile. I want to be with her. I need to be with her. And I'll do whatever it takes to do that."

I was flattered and pissed off all at the same time. How could Grayson lie to me about me being his girlfriend? He's such a dumbass I swear to god.

As I was thinking, my mom and Grayson walked out and saw me sitting on the floor.

"Jasmine? What the hell are you doing in the floor?" Grayson questioned, reaching out his hand for me to grab. I slapped it away and got up on my own.

"Oh ya know I was just sitting here thinking about why you thought it would be a good idea to lie to me about me being your girlfriend." I stated crossing my arms.

Grayson's eyes got wide and so did my moms.

"Oh and also why you thought it would be a good idea to lie to me about how I hurt my head." I said again.

"I-I just..." Before Grayson could even finish his sentence I put my finger up to his mouth and began talking.

"I don't want to hear your excuse Grayson because quite frankly, they're getting old and boring. All I want to do is go upstairs, go to sleep, and forget about you."

I then turned around and started to walk up the stairs, proud of what I said. When I got to the top of the stairs I started waking to my bedroom but ran into Ethan on the way there. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Oh hey Jasmine, how are things with Grayson?" He asked with a smile. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away from my door. I then opened my door and walked into my room. I turned around to face Ethan and he faced me. He had a very confused look on his face.

We stared at each other for awhile and then I said
"I got my memory back asshole."
--------------------------------------------------------------
Holy cheese balls! Hey guys it's been awhile. How are y'all doing? How's ya grades?
Good? Great. Anyway, I have the next chapter ready but idk if I should post it today or not. What do you guys think? Actually never mind I know that answer. If five people tell me their real names and age I'll post the next chapter. Love you guys!
-Katie 💖
P.S- Sorry for the short chapter. Next one will be a lot longer!