Part 15

After I watched 3 more movies, I decided to go downstairs and get some more popcorn. I walked downstairs and noticed that no one was down there. I guess everyone is having a lazy day. I got out some popcorn and cooked it.

I started pouring my popcorn into the bowl and then Grayson came into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and looked around. He started to move a bunch of stuff around.

After awhile, he turned around and looked at me.

"Where's my Hershey's bar?" He asked with crossed arms.

I smiled and said "I ate it." "Seriously, that was mine." He said. I grabbed my popcorn and said "Too bad." I began to walk out but he grabbed my arm and turned me around. He got real close to my face.

"Your gonna regret that."

He then stomped out of the kitchen and upstairs.

Jesus this boy is more serious about his food than I am. I mean damn.

I shrugged and walked back upstairs. Half way up, I heard the front door open. I turned around to see who it was. It was my mom.

She threw her purse down and looked at me.

"Last day, I have 2 weeks off for Christmas. HELL YEAH!" She said plopping on the couch. I chuckled a little and walked down to her. "So, what do you plan on doing for these two weeks?" I asked.

"Well, today I'm going grocery shopping for the Christmas party we are throwing next week. Then I'm basically just going to set up." She said. "Oh, can I go to the store with you so I can get some stuff?" I asked. She nodded. I set my popcorn down and went upstairs to get dressed.

I just put on some grey sweats and a black
t-shirt. I threw my hair into a messy bun and didn't bother putting on makeup. I mean, today is a lazy day after all.

When I was done with everything, I went downstairs and into the living room. I saw my mom and Grayson on the couch, both on their phones.

"Mom I'm ready to go." I said. She looked up at me and smiled. She stood up and tapped Grayson on the shoulder. "Are you ready Grayson?" He looked up at her and nodded. He stood up then looked at me. I glared at him. He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

My mom grabbed her purse and we all walked out of the door. Grayson was walking in front of me and I stood on my tippy toes and whispered into his ear "Why the hell are you coming?"

"Because it bugs you." He replied. I huffed and rolled my eyes. When we got to the car, Grayson went for the passenger door.

"Uh hell no, I sit in the front." I said, crossing my arms. "Um no, I'm older and I sit in the front." He fought back. I looked over at my mom. "Tell him I get the front." I said.

"Jasmine stop being such a brat, he's our guest and he is older so he gets the front." She said. "But mom.." "Jasmine that's enough, he gets the front and that's the end. Now get in the back."

I looked back at Grayson and saw him smirking. "Yeah, get in the back little kid." He said. I stomped my foot on the ground and then walked to the back. I got in and slammed the door shut then crossed my arms.

Grayson and my mom also got in and put on their seat belts. My mom looked back at me and noticed that I didn't have my seat belt on. "Jasmine, put your seat belt on." She said. "No, not unless I get to sit in the front." I whined.

God I really do sound like a little kid

"Stop acting like a 5 year old and put on your seat belt." She demanded. "No." I said again.

Grayson quickly turned around and looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Jasmine put on your fucking seat belt so you don't get hurt." He said with gritted teeth. He said that just loud enough so that my mom couldn't hear it.

To be honest, I was intimidated and a little scared. I slowly put on my seat belt, not breaking eye contact with him. When my seat belt clicked, he looked at my mom and smiled.

"How did you do that?" She asked. "Oh, I just told her that you wouldn't leave until she put it on." He lied. She smiled at him and then started the car and we began driving to the store.

What the hell was that all about? Why did he get so mad at me? It's not like he cares. Oh well.

I shrugged and then looked out the window.

We got there about 5 minutes later and we all got out. We grabbed a cart and then walked in.

"I'm gonna go get my stuff." I told my mom. She nodded and I grabbed a basket. First, I went over to the chips and got my favorite kind of chips. Hot Cheetos. Then, I went over to get some chocolate milk because it's my favorite drink. Lastly, for food, I went over to the candy section and got a lot of candy. I deserve it, I'm having a rough day and I need some fucking candy, deal with it.

After I got all of my food/drinks, I went over to the makeup section and got some make up wipes. Also I started looking for a new lipstick. As I was looking for a nude color, I felt arms wrap around me. I quickly turned around and looked at the stranger.

I expected Grayson, but that is not what I got.
-------------------------------------------------------
Uh oh, who do you think it is? Posting the next chapter tomorrow and I hope you enjoyed this one. I might reveal the secret in the next chapter. But I'm not sure. Okay anyways, love you guys. Bye Dolan fuckers. By the way, this chapter and the next chapter are probably my favorites. If you have one, comment them. Or don't. Ya know, whatever you want 😂 Okay, bye now
-Katie 💖