Part 21

I'm gonna choose Ethan. He is just better.

I looked up at Ethan and smiled. I gave him a kiss and said "I choose you." Ethan smiled and gave me a hug.

When we pulled away, I turned around to look at Grayson but I saw that he had already walked away. I feel kind of bad but it's his fault that he fucked with my best friend.

I turned back around and looked at Ethan. "Okay, now that we got all of that out of the way, what do you want to do?" I asked.

Just as he was about to answer, my mom walked in.

"Hey, have you guys seen Grayson? He was suppose to bring me laundry detergent." She said. We both shook our head no and she groaned.

She walked over to us and said "Well then forget doing the laundry, do you guys want to have a pool day?" Ethan and I looked at each other and then back at my mom.

"Sure." We said in unison.

My mom smiled and then walked upstairs. We did the same.

I walked into my room and then looked at Ethan.

"What should I wear, once piece or a bikini?" I asked. He bit his lip and said "Definitely bikini." I giggled and closed the door.

Okay, I have to pick out a really sexy bikini. I have like 50.

I looked through my drawers and after about 5 minutes of going back and forth I decided on the one I bought last summer. (In the picture box thing)

I peeled off all of my clothes and put on the kind of sort of bikini. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

Okay, just act normal. If he has abs, don't stare. If his v-line is to die for, don't stare. If he has hella fucking sexy arms, don't stare. Okay, I got this.

I took a deep breath and then opened my door. Ethan was waiting in the hallway for me.

Oh god. He has amazing abs, and I'm staring. His v-line is fucking hot as hell, and I'm staring. His arms and super sexy, and I'm staring. Fuck fuck fuck. He's so hot.

Ethan noticed I was staring and smirked. "You like what you see?" He said walking towards me.

I nervously chuckled and said "I think you'll like what you see more." I fully opened the door and showed my full body.

Ethan's. Mouth. Dropped.

I smiled and then walked past him, making sure to sway my hips. I could feel his eyes on my ass the whole time.

I was about to walk down the stairs but then I was stopped and turned around. "You are teasing me and I don't appreciate it." He said. I smirked and innocently said "I'm not doing anything. I'm just walking." I then kissed his neck and turned around. I began to walk down the stairs and into the kitchen.

My mom was in there making some food. She looked up at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Well you look... sexy." She said. I smiled and walked towards her. "Thanks." I said. She nodded and said "Yeah, I remember buying you that bikini for your first time having a pool party and you were trying to impress someone." I gave her a nervous look and then laughed.

"Haha yeah, good times." I said. I quickly tried to go to the back door and walk out but my mom stopped me. "Ah ah ah, not so fast." She said. I groaned and walked back to the breakfast bar. I sat down on a stool and looked at my mom.

"That story was about Grayson, wasn't it?" She said. I closed my eyes and nodded. She sighed and shook her head. "Yeah I figured. Can I give you some advice?" She asked.