Luke

Um here have this...

http://www.spankwire.com/Patrick-Dominates-Devon/video1432267/

ITS THE LINK OK bYe

Warning! Lashton time 😏

Ashton wasn't acting like himself lately.

He was always spacing and if you asked him a question, you were lucky to get an answer out of him.

I can't count how many times he's had to be punished in the past week.

He's also been distant. Cold. Only to me though.

I don't know what I've done.

But I'm going to find out.

"Ashy!"

I hear the thump of his feet on the stairs then the door swings open.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I giggled.

He huffed and glared at me. I flinched and tried to hide the hurt. I honestly don't know what I've done.

"A-ashy...h-have I done something?" I asked after a few minutes of silence. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to know.

"Not yet." He said quietly.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said harshly. I cringed.

"Watch your tone. You know master and daddy have been telling you that all week."

He laughed bitterly. "But they're not here are they? And what are you going to do? Huh? Nothing!"

I clenched my jaw. "I think you've forgotten that I can punish you as well."

"Please." He said quietly. That did it for me. I marched over to him and grabbed his arm. I pushed him down on the bed and hovered over him.

I heard his intake of breath and smirked. I leaned down ghosting my lips over his."I think you've forgotten a lot of things. How about I refresh your memory?" I whisper in his ear.

He took in another shaky breath before nodding his head weakly. I loved the effect I had on him. Sure I loved to be dominated but when I played with Ashton...lets just say there's nothing I'd rather do.

I slowly brought my hand down his stomach, lightly brushing my fingers over his skin at his waist. "Off" I growled, tugging on his shirt.

He obliged and slipped his shirt off. I ran my hands over his stomach as he turned his head away from me. "So beautiful." I whispered and his cheeks turned a light pink.

I started to run my hand over his thighs as he squirmed under me. "L-Lukey. Just do something already." He whimpered.

"This is a punishment babe." I pulled his pants down and leaned down to connect our lips.

I moaned at his pretty baby blue panties. My hand traveled down to his underwear and I gently put pressure. I started to palm him, he was a moaning mess.

"M-more! Lukey please!"

I obliged and slowly pulled his panties down. I looked up to see him reaching down to touch himself.

"No touching yourself." I growled and threw his panties across the room, leaning over him and pinning his hands above his head. He whines and ruts his hips up against mine, searching for any kind of friction.

I oblige and start to rub my clothed member against his. I lean down and roughly attach my lips to his.

He moans and I start to agonizingly slowly pump his member. "M-more." He whimpers. "F-faster please!"

"Tsk. This is a punishment. Remember Ashy? You've been a bad boy." I growled in his ear.

"So bad." He pants. "Just punish me. Been so bad." I smirk knowing what he wants me to do.

"You know I can't do that baby. Daddy and Master would be so mad." I say in a low voice.

"Won't tell. I promise." He begs.

"Such a naughty boy." I growl. Before he can do anything else I turn him onto his stomach and slap his bum as he moans. He gets on his hands and knees as I leave kisses up his back and take off my shirt, throwing it somewhere in the room.

I get off the bed to take my pants off and kick them aside, but when I'm left in only boxers, I turn to see Ashton touching himself again. I tsk and walk over to the drawer by the bed.

I pull some cuffs out and walk over to the bed, I slap Ashton's bum once more and grab his hands, pulling them over his head. I cuff him to the bed and lean down to his ear, grabbing a handful of his bum on the way.

"Your just asking for it." I growl.

He whimpers and I wrap my hand around him once more. I start to pump faster than before and not long after he starts to pant and thrust into my hand.

"Lukey I-I'm close!"

I smirked and stopped, removing my hand. He whined and rut his hips against the sheets.

"Your not aloud to cum since you've been such a bad boy." I growl and he whines.

"P-please I'll be a good boy."

I smirked and put three of my fingers in front of his mouth. He got the message and started to suck. I moaned at that, imagining him sucking something a lot bigger and thicker than my fingers.

When I was satisfied, I removed my fingers and teased his hole with one of them. He moaned and pushed back against them but I pulled it back and he whined.

"P-please." He said in a tiny voice and I wanted to just slam into him then. I moaned and shoved two fingers in. He gasped but quickly started to push back and moan, begging for more.

I added a third but he just whined and whimpered. "Please Lukey, I want you. Want your big cock. Want it so bad."

I couldn't hold aback anymore as I slammed into him. He gasped but I didn't let him adjust. I started to mercilessly pound into him and he started to moan loudly.

I hit his prostate spot on with each thrust and he started to whimper. "Please Lukey. Let me c-cum."

"Go ahead baby." At my words he let go with one last loud moan.

I let go minutes later and we both layed there panting for a couple seconds before someone cleared their throat.

"What are you guys doing?"

Oh crap.

Sorry it's not that good but Wattpad kept deleting the chapter and I literally re-wrote this like 5 times.

And I just had to share that photo. It gives me life😂✌🏻️