Michael

Important A/N at the end
(This is Michael's POV when Ashton left.)

I grumbled and pulled Ashton closer to my chest, or I would have if he was there. I open my eyes to see Calum and Luke cuddled together.

I hear the front door open and I shoot up. That jostles the bed a little and Luke grumbles, snuggling more into Calum.

I would've cooed and thought that was adorable if I wasn't so distracted at the moment.

I shook Calum, shaking Luke in the process and they both grumbled. Luke opened his eyes and looked at me while Calum threw the covers over his face.

I sighed but Luke got up with me instead as he saw the look on my face.

"Where's Ashton?" Luke asked sleepily but I shook my head.

"I don't know, check the bathroom for me okay? Don't come downstairs until I come back up and tell you, you can got it?" I said quickly and he nodded.

I crept down the stairs and walked into the kitchen, then grabbed a knife, walking towards the front door, it was locked and I looked outside to see the back of a small figure walking away at the end of the driveway.

I furrowed my eyebrows because it sorta looked like Ashton...but he wouldn't sneak out and he wouldn't wear skinny jeans.

I checked the living room next and the rest of the downstairs before heading back upstairs to a scared Luke.

"What's going on daddy?" He asked and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Was Ashton in the bathroom?" I asked, avoiding the question.
"No...I also checked the rest of the rooms. Is he okay?"

I took a deep breath and told Luke to wake Calum up. He did as told and once he went back in my room, I checked the rest of the upstairs. I didn't find an intruder. I didn't find anything.

Ashton was no where to be found as well.

I walked back in the bedroom to Calum holding Luke in his arms.

"Where's Ashton?" Calum asked and I let out a breath.

"I-I don't know. I woke up and he was gone and I heard the front door open...I think he left." I said shakily. I was scared. I didn't want to lose my baby.

Where the fuck was he though?

The boys both jumped up and ran over to me, I wrapped my arms around them. I needed to make sure I didn't lose them as well.

"Let's go downstairs." I said. They both nodded and we sat down on the couch. "I need to call him." I said and went to grab my phone.

I sent him several texts and called him several times but got no answer. My heart was beating out of my chest.

What if someone took him? Where the hell did he go? Why would he leave in the middle of the night?

I was bouncing my leg and trying to act calm for the other two who where freaking out and trying to contact Ashton as well.

I was terrified, thinking of all the bad things that could happen.

After many debates on calling the cops and painfully waiting to see if Ashton would come home, the door opened and I jumped up.