Ashton

I opened my eyes slowly and smiled wide when I realized I got to spend the whole day with Luke.

I didn't know what he had planned but I knew it was going to be fun, I mean he was the one that came up with the idea.

I quickly got dressed and almost ran down the stairs, but I was a good boy and followed the rules, only walking fast.

When I got downstairs it was eerily quiet. "Lukey?" I called but got no response.

I frowned and made my way to the kitchen. I gasped when I saw the giant breakfast that was set out but still no one to be found.

Then all of a sudden there was a pair of arms around me and I squealed.

I turned around to be met with Luke's ocean blue eyes. "L-Lukey did you make this?" I asked and he smiled.

"Not just me. Daddy and Master helped but Daddy had to go to work and Master left to give us some alone time." I nodded and quickly pecked his lips.

But when I went to turn around again, Luke grabbed my chin and pulled my face back towards him. He kissed me slowly and I wanted to cry with how gentle and loving he was being.

"Now let's eat." He said and I could only nod.

He gave me a warm smile and started making me a plate while I took a seat.

After we were done I looked at him expectantly. "So...what do we have planned for today?" I asked quietly.

He gave me another smile. "Well you've been out a lot these past few days so I thought maybe we could just stay here and do some baking or something for a while. Then I was thinking we could go out somewhere, unless you are tired and don't want to go out." He rushed the last part and I just smiled.

"That sounds perfect. What are we making?" I asked and he smiled wide.

"What about...cupcakes?" I nodded and laughed, jumping down and helping him put away all the breakfast food and plates.

I put the last plate in the sink when Luke wraps his arms around my waist from behind and kisses my neck. I move my head to the side to give him more access but he quickly starts letting his hands roam my body.

I know where he's going with this so I quickly turn around and kiss his lips.

He tries to deepen the kiss but I pull away and giggle. "What ingredients do we need?"

He pouts but walks towards the cupboards. He opens a few looking for what we need. "Um...Flour, sugar, vanilla, butter, a bowl, and other stuff." I giggle as he hands me the objects and looks for the rest of what we need.

"Okay ready?" He asked after we had both washed our hands.

"Yes." I practically shouted, getting excited to just start.

He nodded and pulled out a printed recipe. I looked it over before putting the flour and other dry ingredients in the bowl.

Luke was starting to mix some things while I got a funny idea, looking at the flour.

"You know what I've always wanted to do?" I asked Luke and he looked at me.

"What baby?"

I smiled and casually put my hand in the bowl then before he could do anything about it, I threw flour all over him.

He gasped and yelled at me. "Ashton! Why did you do that?"