Ashton

GayAndNotProud idea continued from last chapter.

I nod my head and the boys all look relieved. They give me a small smile before Michael motions for the couch.

I look around the room for the pants I had worn the other night. They aren't on the floor so I assume someone took care of them.

"Ashton..." Michael starts and I finally look up at him.

"Yes?" I ask and I can't take the way we're talking to each other. We're being formal with each other. Careful.

Like if either of us say something wrong, it will break the other. "Where's my phone." I say standing up.

"Ashton, that can wait till later, right now..." Calum starts and I shake my head.

"I need my phone!" I say urgently. The others just shake their heads.

"Ashton we need to talk..." Michael starts.

"About what?" I snap and the anger inside me boils. I don't know why I'm angry with them but I just can't take this little game that's going on.

I'm not fragile. I'm not broken. They can talk to me like a normal person. I don't need to rely on them.

"We can talk when I have my phone." I say and Calum sighs in frustration.

"Why is the phone so important? Can't you just wait a moment and talk to your boyfriends. We're worried about you." Calum responds and I glare at him.

"I need my phone."

"Why?!" He yells and I clench my fist. The anger swirling in my stomach. That twisting feeling. I just want to punch something...or someone.

That shocks me and I unclench my fist. I've never been a violent person. "Because I can call Josh with my phone." I said calmly.

Calum furrows his eyebrows in anger and jealousy while Luke and Michael furrow theirs in jealousy and confusion.

"Why would you call him?" Calum asks at the same time that Luke asks "Who's Josh?"

I ignore Calum and look at Luke. "He's an old friend of mine." I say but Calum shakes his head and chuckles angrily.

"Are you sure that's all he is? Is that where you were last night? Huh? With Josh?." He says the last part with so much venom and I can't help the anger boiling in me once again.

"Are you accusing me of cheating?" I ask.

"No, but if that's what your mind immediately jumps to then you must have a guilty conscience. Anything you want to confess to?" He asks harshly.

I look at him with rage in my eyes. Does he think so low of me?

I jump up and am contemplating whether I should actually hit him. I've never wanted to hit one of the boys before, but right now I really wanted to.

"Okay let's just calm down. I'm sure Ashton would've told us if..." Michael starts but I cut him off by pointing a finger at Calum and for once in my life, not biting my tongue.

"How dare you accuse me of that?! I would never cheat on you guys! Ever! And you know what? I was with Josh yesterday! Are you happy now?! And I'm fucking glad I was with him! Because if I wasn't then..." I looked away and heard all three intakes of breath.

"Why would you be glad then? What were you doing?" Calum asked and Luke and Michael just watched the whole thing unravel.

I chuckled dryly. "You never give up, do you Calum?" I heard them all hold their breaths. I didn't feel like worrying about what I was about to do though.